Has Anyone Heard Of Swisher Sweet Ecigs?

I have found at a local walmart gas station (Murphys Oil) that they have swisher sweet ecigs. I thought it was interesting as I haven't heard of any tobacco companies actually making their own ecigs until now. I googled it and also found that they are just they are the second and not the first tobacco company to do so. But I think it isn't so as lorriad just bought blu ecigs not made them like swisher sweet did. I don't think they sell them online but I could be wrong.

All the big tobacco companies are likely working out a deal with the Chinese manufacturers .Might as well get used to it as they are working on the model for how vaping will look in the near future.We are the test subjects to see if it will, work big tobacco has the pipelines in place to funnel crazy amounts of tax revenue into goverenment coffers and still make big profit.

Edited by mcquinn

i was tossing emails back and forth with swisher for a while about their new ecig. i asked them if they could send me a few to my APO address instead of their regular cigars (they send soldiers overseas free cigars for serving their country). they said no because the juice would freeze and ruin the device during transport.

what a load of crap :veryangry:

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm Actually this is the first I've heard of it too. Though, given the recent issues the Cigarillo market has had, it doesn't surprise me at all. It makes perfect sense for them to move into a new market.

I have a feeling we'll see a lot more from big tobacco companies, after all, this is essentially a way for them to "reset" their very long record of massive profits. Though I'd be weary about a group of companies that willing sold a product known to be harmful, I suppose with a massive lobbying power behind them, we know e cigarettes without a doubt, are here to stay.

I actually think they are the first to make their own. At least their own brand doesn't necessarily mean they are overseeing the product and having it made under people they put in charge. Blu cigs is just bought by a cigarette company but they did not make that brand themselves like swisher sweets did I believe.

It does seem like a trend for many of the larger companies to enter the market with their own line of products whether it is juice or actual units. This is the first time the name Swisher popped up, but I've seen Starbuzz units and flavors at a local store out in Santa Barbara county.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know whether or not the Swisher Sweet e cigs taste like a real Swisher Sweet cigar, but EC Blend's DK-555 tastes just like one to me. I ordered it on their recommendation that their DK-555 tastes like DK-TAB...wrong. I like it and vape it at work all day because it's got a good strong flavor, but it's nothing like DK-TAB.