Vamo Variable Power, Vv Apv, Rev.2 - Chrome

I think Steve had a dud, because I use my vamo / chrome, in both single and stacked mode both modes rocked for me. I like being able to run my vamo in short ( single 18350) mode at work, much easier then vaping with a light saber. At home hell I love Star Wars so I stack 18350's and become one with the force lol....

• 2 weeks later...

I use single 18350 mode out and about or at work. Now my 18350s are starting to lose a little lifespan per charge so I carry an extra.

At home I use it in 18650 mode.

It works wonderfully in both configurations, though now as my batteries start to age, the overdraw protection will kick in occasionally and cut off power to the atomizer after a few seconds. But this is a function of the battery protection, not an issue with the unit itself.

I have not used a stacked configuration yet. Coming from an Infinity Pro, my two main reasons for buying a Vamo were variable power and getting away from stacked batteries.

I do wish I had the stainless version now that it is available, but it's not a biggie. I probably won't buy another one until an even later version where (I speculate) they'll find a way to condense/reposition the chipset to reduce the overall length of the device.

Edited by soso

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines