Introduction And Question About Too Much Flavor Extract

roro

Hi, I am new here. My husband started vaping to quit smoking and I tried it and now I am hooked. I quit smoking about 25 years ago, except for a few months about 15 years ago when I started smoking cigars and got hooked back on cigarettes. So I was basically a non-smoker, I hope I didn't make a big mistake.

Anyway, I have a Vision eGo spinner. I ordered some ready mixed 80/20 16mg liquid from blue juice and i recently ordered some flavor extract from madvapes. I added way too much flavor extract, and it "sounds" different. Can this ruin the carto?

I'm not clear on what you mean by "it sounds different." If it's gurgling you can take it off your battery and blow into the mouthpiece -- make use you hold a piece of tissue or paper towel at the other end to catch any liquid coming out of the center piece -- then wipe out the inside of the battery where it connects as well as the bottom of the clearomizer. That might do the trick. :)

Thanks Tameiki. Yes, it was a gurgling noise, and I started getting liquid in my mouth. I did what you suggested and it stopped gurgling, and no more liquid in my mouth. I also added more premixed, to make it thicker, I think the flavor extracts are too thin and that is what caused it