Provari Mini Setup Question.

So I have had my Mini for a month now. I bought a couple Joye 510 SR and LR atties from provape when I ordered them. A couple questions that maybe a few of you may be able to answer.

1. The SR joye 510 that they sent has a spike in it. Is this not for a tank system? I am not in love with the taste quality.

2. I Hate the muted taste of the LR atties with it. I read that there are problems with the LR and Provari?

3. What setup are you currently using? I want good vapor and AWESOME flavor. I want to actually taste my juice.

I currently use the LR on 3.8 to 4.2 volts and like the vapor but not the flavor. Any recommendations?

Thanks

The SR joye 510 that they sent has a spike in it. Is this not for a tank system? I am not in love with the taste quality.

Although I'm not a tank atty user, I'm pretty sure that the spike means it's for a tank cartridge.

Yeah I have one with a spike and it is indeed for a tank. It should say on it 510-t like the bottom. T is for tank. Anyways if you want to taste your juice try a dual or even a triple coil. I haven't tried a triple coil but I am sure it will be even better than the dual. And if you are going to go with a dual or triple go for standard or high resistance as I heard low don't work that well with the provari on high voltage.