Yj Lavatube Acting Up

When i have my 510 to 510 adapter, the tube says 0.0 ohm and when i press the fire button it says lo. Then if i loosen off the adapter and atty, it will work fine, But i have to loosen it off to where it almost falls off. My atty and drip shield is loose and wobbly to where its almost falling off. Anyone know what the issue could be? Iv cleaned the adapter and all, still gives me the same problem.

Ok thanks for the help lol. I'm finding all these ecig equipment is cheaply made and does not last very long at all. Iv had 2 twists and now this fail. I cant believe some vapers have been vaping for years, iv only been going since August and already fed up with it for the second or third time. I'm wouldn't be surprised if I'm back on analogs in the near future! :(

Not being a veteran vaper I 'm not sure what to tell you. Of all the eGo batteries I have -- every one of them is still working fine. That would be two 650 mAh eGo T2 pass thoughs, one 650 mAh eGo C pass through, one 1000 mAh eGo C Twist and one 900 mAh Vision Spinner. That said, I have gone through my fair share of various clearomizers but I don't expect them to last too long. So far, my newest one (Vision Vivi Nova Mini) has been the best of the lot.

If you don't mind my asking, where do you buy your stuff?

I got my YJ tube from free-cigs.com and 2 of my standard egos from Canadianvapor.com and 2 twists from a store I can't remember, but It was recommended by someone here.

I haven't tried the vision vivi nova mini yet, I thought I read somewhere they leak, maybe it was the bigger version?

If I were you I'd first check your charger like Kitsune suggested. I've had trouble with one of these types before. It seems unlikely that all four of your batteries could be bad at the same time when your pass throughs work okay. If that doesn't pan out then contact the sites where you purchased the batteries. I'm sure they will work with you with the purchases.

With any tanks you run the risk of leaking. So far I've been lucky with the mini, it's working very well. I just recently got a Kangor T3 bottom feeder from my local brick and mortar store. The jury's still out on whether I like it or not.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having such bad luck with your equipment and hope you find a solution soon!