Ego Battery Question

I have one Ego C 1000 battery that is only about 2 weeks old that when I attach it to either my lr clearomizer or lr atty, the button flashes blue 3 times. The batt is fully charged, and those attys work on all my other batts. The light is white when pressed with nothing attached to it. I'm thinking its a dud and I need to send it back, but thought I'd check to see if there's something I can do to fix it.

It does sound like a defective battery. I don't remember any of my regular eGo batteries that had blue and white light. Are you sure that's from an eGo C? Does it have the Joytech logo?

The light on the newer batteries is white when fully charged, light blue at half charge, then go dark blue when almost dead. It's just this one battery that flashes when any atty is attached.

http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/parts-accessories/ego-compatible-parts/ego-batteries-and-chargers/joyetech-ego-c-1000mah-battery/

It does sound like a defective battery. I don't remember any of my regular eGo batteries that had blue and white light. Are you sure that's from an eGo C? Does it have the Joytech logo?

The newer eGo batteries that I have all have the blue and white light. Of course, if you turn it off, press the button for 10 seconds, the light goes a light orange color that indicates that it's switched to the regulated current mode. :)