One Month Smoke Free! E-Cigs Yay!

cgarn916

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to tell people about my experience with E-cigs, and how I am ONE MONTH SMOKE FREE!! :yes

Okay, so I tried my first e cigarette about 3 months ago and I thought it was...interesting??? :blushing: It was a disposable...Lasted a good hour, and I was well...Disappointed! So I decided to try the 21st Century brand (from Rite Aid). I ended up buying the starter kit for $20. I thought it was working, but I found myself craving cigarettes. I was irritated because I thought the nicotine wouldn't make me crave a actual cigarette. Then I started up with my usual Marlboro Reds. I was mad at myself to be honest. ANYWAYYYY one month ago I wanted to give it a go with a non-disposable, non-gas station, non-market store brand. I did tons and tons of research on YouTube and forums to find the best e-cigarette.

3 words.. V 2 cigs!! I went with the express starter kit, with my Red refill cartridges, and instantly fell in love. I figured I would start smoking my V2 e-cigarette when convenient and still smoke my Marlboro's. Well the V2 tasted soooo good I just stopped liking my Marlboro's. They tasted disgusting, and I just don't crave them. I can't explain it. I thought this day would never come! :clap::thumbup:

After being smoke free (not even a drag!!!) for 2 weeks I needed an extra battery because well I just ran out of juice way too fast! I ended up buying the Regular starter kit. LIVESAVER!! I should have done it in the first place! (would have saved me money)

Here is the link for the website: http://www.v2cigs.com/6016.html

If you have any questions, or want my opinion on the types of flavor feel free to post! I have tried them all.

Also if you want to order a kit, they have a referral program for people who have ordered there e-cigs and if you want a percentage off just post in here and I'll give it to you:)

LAST THING I PROMISE!: I just wanted to mention I do NOT work for this company, this is my personal opinion of e-cigs and the V2 brand. Others may have different opinions, but I had a pleasant experience, and I hope you do to!

HAPPY VAPING!

Chris :thumbup:

With a different set up you'll find so many options -- e-liquid flavors, delivery systems, the choices are limited by how much money you want to spend.

Congrats on switching to e-cigs and welcome to VT!

Yeah I definitely love the V2 brand, don't plan on switching, but I would love to try the different products/batteries, and flavors they come out with. Thanks so much!

I'm glad you like V2 and they are working for you, but you are preaching to the wrong crowd. Most of us here have more advanced units and getting a V2 would be a step backward in our vaping journey. Just so you know the V2 is whats known as an 808 and there are many different companies that sell the exact same e-cig for cheaper. These suppliers buy all their units from the same factories in China and have their own logo printed on them.

Edited by jeffb

Yeah I definitely love the V2 brand, don't plan on switching, but I would love to try the different products/batteries, and flavors they come out with. Thanks so much!

The V2 brand is just a stepping stone to bigger and better things. There are so many options in batteries, atomizers, clearomizers/tanks, cartomizers, various accessories and so many different flavors of e-liquids that make my head swim just thinking of them all! When you're ready... it'll all be waiting for you. The folks here who are veteran vapors will be here, too, to help answer all your questions. :lol: