Joye 510 On The Way, Juice Suggestions?

kvjeff73

Newbie, did some research and placed an order for a Joye 510 starter kit and got a Stardust cart and a Moonbeam clear cart as well.

Anyone use these carts? Any thoughts on what juices work/don't work with this combo would be appreciated. I realize this is very subjective and may not apply to me. Still wanna hear your thoughts!

The Stardust is also called Vision clearomiser.All eliquid should work fine .You will have to just try a little bit of everything and find what suits you.Tempting as it is do not buy too much of anything until you are sure you like it.I personally like Dekang eliquids,most people on this forum prefer domestic and I am sure you will get the list shortly.

Did you get the Joye 510 stick batt or an eGo kit? I dont know if a Stardust will work on a 510 stick batt. As far as juices that is very subjective and their are hundreds of juices out there. If you can tell us the kinda flavors you like we can give our opinions. You may want to order a sampler pack from a vendor to try different flavors until you narrow it down to your favorite ones.

Edited by jeffb

Did you get the Joye 510 stick batt or an eGo kit? I dont know if a Stardust will work on a 510 stick batt. As far as juices that is very subjective and their are hundreds of juices out there. If you can tell us the kinda flavors you like we can give our opinions. You may want to order a sampler pack from a vendor to try different flavors until you narrow it down to your favorite ones.

I got the 510 stick type, I wanted something small.

According to the dude I called on the phone, the Stardust works with it.

What gives a better throat hit, PV? Does VG give a throat hit at all?

Your stock just went up with me, mcquinn. :yes

It's DK-TAB and RY4 for me...you?

I get all the tobacco flavors,over a dozen to choose from.

The stick batteries should be ok as long as the resistance isn't too low.

What would Low resistance be?

Less than 2.8 for Stardust or Vision.The current draw would be too high for stick batteries and they may shut off on overcurrent.They for shure will need recharging an awefull lot.

I have tried 15 different vendors suggested on this forum. I have ordered well over $1500 in e-juice/samplers etc. that all mostly got thrown out/given away...or I liked it...but only vape it occasionally.

:detective::detective:

So from my giant loss of $ (btw this is my personal taste) and hours of exhaustive testing. I hope to save you some time. And point you to a few flavors that I consider my 'main-stay'

..aka VAPE ALL DAY ERRR-DAY

Gorilla Juice (18-24mg) & Boba's Bounty (18-24mg) both from www.avejuice.com (note you must create an account to view their products..takes 2-3 mins...worth it)

IMO Boba's Bounty (if u smoked reg. full flavors) & Gorilla Juice (if u smoked lights/light menthols). If you smoked less than 1-pack a day start with a 11mg nicotine level. If you smoked 2+ start with 24mg nicotine level.

Prices: 30ML = $16.30 ...and they offer a 100ML mega-bottle for $53.00 (with a spot top...$52.00 without)...no price savings ordering a larger amount....but trust me after your first order you'll order 100ml at a time!

Downsides: Seems like a operation run by just 2-3 people. Their demand is high & many times they run out/cut off orders after their daily 'limit'. I'm not sure if it's because they run their business more like a hobby than a business...if its to keep demand up like a line outside of a club...or if its because they like staying small to keep quality up. But just assume you may run into issues ordering depending on the month of the year.

Now for a flavor you can enjoy all day long when you're not looking for that 'analog/cig/tabacco or whatever you wanna call it * flavor *....then....I suggest...

Blueberry Waffle (18mg) from www.vaporshark.com

I travel all over the country for both fun + business. I happened to stop into Miami Florida's very first 'storefront' vapor shop. They have a full-time staff of E-liquid Barrista's. And these guys take their business very SERIOUS. This is a talented outfit of nicotine delivery dealers let me tell ya. I tried several of their flavors but the one that 'hit all the marks' was blueberry waffle. And they have the BEST blueberry waffle in America..Period. Also when you order online...at say 3AM...by 7AM when they walk into the office, they get your stuff made & shipped by 7:45AM. For an extra $7 shipping fee you can have your juice in 72 hours.

Now the reason I'm suggesting these guys besides great tasting E-liquid/Quality...is the SPEED at which they get it CUSTOM BREWED FOR YOU THAT MORNING & DELIVERED. They are incredibly professional.

The 3 day's it takes for USPS to ship it to you leaves just enough time for it to steep properly...so no need to wait over a week for it to taste good...like with many other providers.

Lastly they offer their liquids in 8mg, 12mg, 18mg, 24mg & get this...36mg ...omg!?

Downside: Premium pricing. $20 for a 30ML bottle, then add $7 for USPS Priority (1-3 Day) shipping. So you're looking at $27.00, but the turn-around time AKA the time from ordering to showing up in your doorstep...I find it to be..the best amongst all providers by a LONG SHOT.

Now then....on to novelty flavors & once a day/week kind of stuff. Juices that are good...but you may or may not end up vaping all day. I suggest (IMO)

If I'm looking for a variety of quality 'misc' flavors/great customer service & quick turn-around I typically turn to E-liquids from www.thevaporroom.net

These guys have an incredible 'full selection' of I want to say 50+ flavors. All of which taste exactly as advertised. And all of which are great...the quality is bordering on perfection. Another upside to this provider is that they offer nicotine levels of 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, 24mg & then 30mg! Most providers don't offer a 30mg for the heaviest of smokers.

I can personally suggest their Mountain Dew aka Mt. Do (18mg) , Blue Cotton Candy (18mg) , & the 555 Menthol (18mg). The 555 menthol & Mt. Do I could ALMOST vape all day.

Downsides: I just couldn't find a single flavor on their list that ended up being my 'all day vape'. However I've heard many people mention that their RY4 is a perfect all-day vape. Prices are slightly above average (think $1 more per 30ml) but thats worth it for their service/quality & free samples! Also they charge $1 extra for 100% VG mixes for some reason...most other sites however do not even offer 100% VG. So its a trade off.

Ok hope you enjoyed my book....I spent an hour here helping someone OMG!? Well its time well spent considering the hours of questions I first asked when I got on Vapor Talk. Which btw...is by far the BEST/most helpful Electronic Cigarette / Nicotine Vaporizer forum on the internet. And yes I signed up and tried 15 of them before settling on this forum as the absolute best!

One Love & Happy Vaping!

:animier: Team Dejavu :animier:

Edited by Dejavu

Less than 2.8 for Stardust or Vision.The current draw would be too high for stick batteries and they may shut off on overcurrent.They for shure will need recharging an awefull lot.

Got my 510 starter kit, using a 3.0 Ohm Clearomizer. Works great but yes needs charging (luckily have two batteries). No problem wanted a smaller one, even if I upgrade I wanted this for travel, so I'm not out anything.

If I bought an Ego battery, would it charge on the 510's charger?

I have tried 15 different vendors suggested on this forum. I have ordered well over $1500 in e-juice/samplers etc. that all mostly got thrown out/given away...or I liked it...but only vape it occasionally.

Thank you thank you thank you!

:detective::detective:

So from my giant loss of $ (btw this is my personal taste) and hours of exhaustive testing. I hope to save you some time. And point you to a few flavors that I consider my 'main-stay'

..aka VAPE ALL DAY ERRR-DAY

Gorilla Juice (18-24mg) & Boba's Bounty (18-24mg) both from www.avejuice.com (note you must create an account to view their products..takes 2-3 mins...worth it)

IMO Boba's Bounty (if u smoked reg. full flavors) & Gorilla Juice (if u smoked lights/light menthols). If you smoked less than 1-pack a day start with a 11mg nicotine level. If you smoked 2+ start with 24mg nicotine level.

Prices: 30ML = $16.30 ...and they offer a 100ML mega-bottle for $53.00 (with a spot top...$52.00 without)...no price savings ordering a larger amount....but trust me after your first order you'll order 100ml at a time!

Downsides: Seems like a operation run by just 2-3 people. Their demand is high & many times they run out/cut off orders after their daily 'limit'. I'm not sure if it's because they run their business more like a hobby than a business...if its to keep demand up like a line outside of a club...or if its because they like staying small to keep quality up. But just assume you may run into issues ordering depending on the month of the year.

Now for a flavor you can enjoy all day long when you're not looking for that 'analog/cig/tabacco or whatever you wanna call it * flavor *....then....I suggest...

Blueberry Waffle (18mg) from www.vaporshark.com

I travel all over the country for both fun + business. I happened to stop into Miami Florida's very first 'storefront' vapor shop. They have a full-time staff of E-liquid Barrista's. And these guys take their business very SERIOUS. This is a talented outfit of nicotine delivery dealers let me tell ya. I tried several of their flavors but the one that 'hit all the marks' was blueberry waffle. And they have the BEST blueberry waffle in America..Period. Also when you order online...at say 3AM...by 7AM when they walk into the office, they get your stuff made & shipped by 7:45AM. For an extra $7 shipping fee you can have your juice in 72 hours.

Now the reason I'm suggesting these guys besides great tasting E-liquid/Quality...is the SPEED at which they get it CUSTOM BREWED FOR YOU THAT MORNING & DELIVERED. They are incredibly professional.

The 3 day's it takes for USPS to ship it to you leaves just enough time for it to steep properly...so no need to wait over a week for it to taste good...like with many other providers.

Lastly they offer their liquids in 8mg, 12mg, 18mg, 24mg & get this...36mg ...omg!?

Downside: Premium pricing. $20 for a 30ML bottle, then add $7 for USPS Priority (1-3 Day) shipping. So you're looking at $27.00, but the turn-around time AKA the time from ordering to showing up in your doorstep...I find it to be..the best amongst all providers by a LONG SHOT.

Now then....on to novelty flavors & once a day/week kind of stuff. Juices that are good...but you may or may not end up vaping all day. I suggest (IMO)

If I'm looking for a variety of quality 'misc' flavors/great customer service & quick turn-around I typically turn to E-liquids from www.thevaporroom.net

These guys have an incredible 'full selection' of I want to say 50+ flavors. All of which taste exactly as advertised. And all of which are great...the quality is bordering on perfection. Another upside to this provider is that they offer nicotine levels of 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, 24mg & then 30mg! Most providers don't offer a 30mg for the heaviest of smokers.

I can personally suggest their Mountain Dew aka Mt. Do (18mg) , Blue Cotton Candy (18mg) , & the 555 Menthol (18mg). The 555 menthol & Mt. Do I could ALMOST vape all day.

Downsides: I just couldn't find a single flavor on their list that ended up being my 'all day vape'. However I've heard many people mention that their RY4 is a perfect all-day vape. Prices are slightly above average (think $1 more per 30ml) but thats worth it for their service/quality & free samples! Also they charge $1 extra for 100% VG mixes for some reason...most other sites however do not even offer 100% VG. So its a trade off.

Ok hope you enjoyed my book....I spent an hour here helping someone OMG!? Well its time well spent considering the hours of questions I first asked when I got on Vapor Talk. Which btw...is by far the BEST/most helpful Electronic Cigarette / Nicotine Vaporizer forum on the internet. And yes I signed up and tried 15 of them before settling on this forum as the absolute best!

One Love & Happy Vaping!

:animier: Team Dejavu :animier:

I make a LOT of stuff on my own by ordering the nicotine base and adding flavor extract. I counted 35 bottles of juice the other day! I do that just for fun though.

But, as far as using something easy that has a nice smooth flavor, Kingpin has one called KP Red. If I had to choose just one to take with me to vape all day, that would be it! It never gets that scorched taste which some of the fruity flavors seem to get, unless you have the clearomizer. But those come with the giant e-cigs, and it looks like you're trying to stick with the smaller one. Can't blame you.

http://kingpinecigs.com/collections/e-liquid/products/high-caliber-e-liquid

(Dejavu has got it goin' on!!)

Vape on.

I make a LOT of stuff on my own by ordering the nicotine base and adding flavor extract. I counted 35 bottles of juice the other day! I do that just for fun though.

But, as far as using something easy that has a nice smooth flavor, Kingpin has one called KP Red. If I had to choose just one to take with me to vape all day, that would be it! It never gets that scorched taste which some of the fruity flavors seem to get, unless you have the clearomizer. But those come with the giant e-cigs, and it looks like you're trying to stick with the smaller one. Can't blame you.

http://kingpinecigs.com/collections/e-liquid/products/high-caliber-e-liquid

(Dejavu has got it goin' on!!)

Vape on.

Actually I am using a Clearomizer on my 510. Looks silly but works fine.

The Kanger actually looks pretty good on the 510.

Edited by kvjeff73

Sorry about the weird posts, using the quoting function from my phone seems to have challenged me.

Got my 510 starter kit, using a 3.0 Ohm Clearomizer. Works great but yes needs charging (luckily have two batteries). No problem wanted a smaller one, even if I upgrade I wanted this for travel, so I'm not out anything.

If I bought an Ego battery, would it charge on the 510's charger?