Cleaning Clearomizers

I am wondering if after you clean your clearomizers if you should always dry burn them? Or can I just let them dry overnight? I only have two batteries and It takes a lot of power to sit and dry burn them. If I can skip that that would be the best but if not doing it wrecks them then I'm going to get a pass through battery. I might get one anyway.

When I was just starting I tried dry burning them with my pass throughs. Most often they left either a burned taste or wasted the things altogether. After a couple of tries I just started to dry them overnight. That seemed to work best for me. YMMV, however... :)

For me I just grab both wicks and squeeze the water out of them. After that I just put them back together and I am ready to use them again. But I just started using one yesterday so I wouldn't be sure this would work perfectly or not.

You just have to be careful when doing so. Because if you just grab one of the wicks then you could end up pulling the wick and the coil right out of the head. So just grab both wicks and strain them dry. Afterwords be sure to have the coil in the center of the head as best as you can. Because if it isn't center you coil could touch the metal and cause terrible burning when it is at the normal maximum voltage it is suppose to be able to get to.

If you are using the same flavor ejuice in the same clearo/tank/fluxo you can get by a few fills without a dry burn. If your ejuice is very sweet its best to dry burn after every rinsing, sweetners will gunk up a coil fast.

Short 3-4 second bursts on the power button after a good distilled water rinse. Blow on coil after you heat it. Repeat until entire coil glows orange/red.

I never did get the concept of doing a dry burn. Unless of course you somehow can get the wick out and then do a dry burn until the gunk is off the coil and then somehow get the wick back in it. Just not sure how you could do this since there is 5 separate wicks bundled in the small coil. Doing dry burns with the wicks in the coil can cause a nice burnt wick I am sure. There must be a better way of getting the coil free of gunk. I heard of using vodka or even everclear to get the cartomizers and everything else super clean but I am not quite certain about it just yet. But I guess some things work better for others. And luvinthevape. I just noticed that you got your smoke free banner up. Good for you just I am kind of wondering why it says you have saved 0 did you get all your analogs free? I know mine seems low for savings but it is worth it for me as I just couldn't stand the taste of them anymore.

Edited by willmon22