Removing E-Juice Liquid?

Okay so I have determined what happened with my last gaping experience and why I went back to analogs. Figured I would try a ego-t and was all excited. After getting it it was okay at first, not mind blowing but okay. Than I bought some halo liquid. After trying it and burning different flavors there was this taste and smell I could not get rid of. It was horrible. That combined with the muted taste of the tank and the hard draws of the tanks was frustrating. So I did everything I could to get rid of that nasty taste. Tried soaking atties in alcohol, boiling and taking the things apart. I tried so much that I think I ruined my atties. So I got so frustrated and I went back to analogs, blah! So now I have the provari mini on its way and was wondering what u do if u get one of these juices? What is the method of removing it? I def. Don't want to waste 200.00. Thanks in advance.

I usually try eliquid out by dripping on a Joye 306 or 510 atty,they will fit 510 and Ego threaded devices,are very tolerant of flavor changes and you don't ruin a tank or carto with nasty liquid.A lot of us just drip around the house for better flavor and use tanks or carto's out and about for ease of use.

Yes, definitely.. I would use a 306 to try out flavors, and when you find a flavor you really like, I would use boge cartomizers. I have found my all day vape and rarely swictch flavors anymore, so I pretty much just stick with my 306s unless I'm driving long distance. I had a terrible tank experience when I first got my provari. It almost put me off of vaping as well.