Earthquake!

Why should California get all the shakes? Well, they don't get them all. Had a good one here on the east coast today. From what I've heard it was centered in Maine and could be felt to Canada in the north to at least southern New England where I am. I thought something felt strange when I was riding my motorcycle through the city this evening. It felt like I hit a grove in the pavement. I did a double take and then srugged it off. When I got to my destination my ladyfriend said "Did you feel that earthquake? I was on the couch and it was shaking!" I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5 so I know something had happened. This is the second time I can remember "feeling" an earthquake around here and at least the 4th time I can remember that one being reported in my area in recent years.

Yep, totally missed it. I should have felt it, but for whatever reason, it did absolutely nothing at my house. My kids never felt it either. Next thing we knew my daughter's Ipod starting going off like crazy because all her friends were freaking out about it. My kids were actually a little bummed I think. "Nothing exciting ever happens to us." lol

• 7 months later...