V2 Cigs Keeps It Real With Variety

MikeMorgan

• 4 months later...

I read your blog.I tried E-cigs. E-cigs are better alternative of smoking. E-cigs are digital items that replicate smoking smoking cigarettes. But instead of tobacco, individuals take in in vapor, which has exactly the same look and sensation of any nicotine items. E-cigarette may seem complicated at first, however they have a quite simple design plus they are really simple to use also. Even though this is a new technological innovation, it's growing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The thing I like most is the flavors! It's great when you can sit back ANYWHERE and vape at anytime, get the same feel, and it not technically be smoke. Although I'm still resepectful of others whom don't want second-hand FLAVOR in their face so I only vape when it's convenient and not a bother to anyone. More often than not though, people will ask me... hey, wtf is that? It smells GREAT !!! And I explain to them it's more of a water vapor than a smoke.

• 1 month later...

The thing I like most is the flavors! It's great when you can sit back ANYWHERE and vape at anytime, get the same feel, and it not technically be smoke. Although I'm still resepectful of others whom don't want second-hand FLAVOR in their face so I only vape when it's convenient and not a bother to anyone. More often than not though, people will ask me... hey, wtf is that? It smells GREAT !!! And I explain to them it's more of a water vapor than a smoke.

The thing is, you can do that, with the management's position, with ANY personal vaporizer. And it seems to me, generally what we get for the non cigarette looking ones hold more juice, generate more interest, and I'm getting juices from all over the country, including essentially, my own back yard. Even my nephew says most of the guys in his shop vape (not with the faux cigarettes) and it smells great in there (he's 20, he never smoked).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines