Vendors -Selection And Price

Thrasher

Ok, so I see the vendors list and dug around alittle but some website posted by someone and just a few hits isnt helping, and I see suppliers listed within posts and replies. but its too much sometimes to keep searching 50 diff sites.

I would like to get some of the best venders for pricing, selection and service all in one pile.

so add your fave or +1 someone elses choice, it would help me alot as theres just too many out there anymore.

Sign up for all the Vendor's newsletters. You get coupons and codes for great savings. Eventually you will have tried them all and derive your own preferences from there.

AltCig.com has great sales (25 and even 30 percent off sales!). Some of their juices are fantastic, some are meh. I love their Caramel Cappachino, Irish Whiskey and Buttered Rum. Their Gooey Butter Cookie is good on the exhale. I've not tried them all, maybe about 8 flavors so far, but they're all worth vaping, just that some are meh and some are glorious. I got something like 225mls for only 45 bucks during one sale. I bought 70ml bottles of the ones I really liked and they are just as good as their 15ml sizes, which to me is priceless. (sometimes the larger bottles will taste different). Overall, they are a pleasant surprise.