Vision Clearomizers

Check to see if liquid is clumping/drying on the wicks. You may need to put some fresh liquid in there and shake it around a bit, or you can rinse them with water and shake it around, repeat as often as need then drain well. Just let them dry for awhile or you can do a dry burn (continually fire them with no liquid in them until they get red hot and burn off their residue) but that may reduce the lifespan of them and/or lead to a bit of a burnt flavour.

They are considered disposable parts and you will get varying results with them. You should be able to get a couple/few weeks of good use out of them. I've been using my current batch for 4 months now but I switch them out often because I change flavours often.

Ok its been awhile since i've been here... I'm weird I like the joye 510's and havent strayed from them yet, but i like the look and the sound of what the clearomizers do, will these fit the 510's perfectly (as in seamlessly like the batteries and atomizers fit) or does it go better with the ego's? I like the 510's the most because they are the most like a cig... will i like others just as much? feedback would be awesome!

Ok its been awhile since i've been here... I'm weird I like the joye 510's and havent strayed from them yet, but i like the look and the sound of what the clearomizers do, will these fit the 510's perfectly (as in seamlessly like the batteries and atomizers fit) or does it go better with the ego's? I like the 510's the most because they are the most like a cig... will i like others just as much? feedback would be awesome!

You can find them here http://www.litecigusa.net/Kanger_510_CE5_Clearomizers_p/510-kanger-clearomizer.htm

They fit the eGo style batteries. Won't work well with the 510 batteries. Honestly, the ego batteries(900mah) are the same size as a standard sharpie, you get used to it quick. The battery life is all day.