Vg E-Juice..best Place To Buy?

paradox

I prefer vaping e-juice that is either 100% vg or at least vg dominant. I have been purchasing my e-juice from alienvisions but am not entirely thrilled with their flavor selection. I'm wondering if I can get a few reccomendations of websites that sell vg e-juice(anything 50/50vg or above) with a diverse selection of flavors. I'm not too big into tobacco flavors anymore. what I'm really looking for is fruity flavors and I have really been craving coffee or espresso flavors.

I am currently vaping 18 mg nicotine strength but want to bring it down to around 12mg and in the long run down to around 6mg and eventually 0mg

I live in the US and I'm willing to pay a little more for better e-juice but nothing rediculously expensive and if it's cheap and good quality, even better.

thanks in advance everyone!

EC Blend offers hundreds of flavors, strengths, and mix options, including one they refer to as "Reduced PG":

"REDUCED PG : Flavoring is PG based, if nicotine is selected it is added as VG based, and the remainder is filled with VG."

They also have a good selection of "100% VG Base" juices, as well as "All Natural & Organic 100% VG" blends. Thier prices are some of the lowest I've seen, too.