New Here

jroc716

Whats up everyone?? The names J-Roc or Justin which ever you prefer. Just signed up here last night and just started vaping weeks ago. I first started off with a Mystic e-cig starter kit from a truck stop for about 15 bucks. It came with the e-cig, usb charger, and 2 menthol flavored cartridges. It was an okay one but i ended up giving it to my friend who i got to stop smoking real ciggs days ago. He really loves it by the way and hasn't touched a real cigarette since then. I now have a brilliant smoke starter kit which retails for about 200 bucks online and at the mall but i got one which includes a usb and wall charger, e-cig battery, and a 5 pack of cartridges for 20 bucks. Guess i got lucky that day at the mall but whatever. I know its not the best and its probably not owned by a lot of people but im not real picky. It does what i want it to do. Only problem i have is the vapor burns my throat a lil bit. I mean its almost as bad a real ciggarette but if i inhale through my mouth or nose it will burn for a good few seconds. I've talked to some members in chat and they gave me some useful advice and tips. I might have to switch to e-liquids and use a VB liquid. Could be a number of things. Hopefully things will be better in the future or ill just quit vaping all together. Anyways i hope to talk to more members and gain more knowledge of vaping and help me become more educated. :thumbup:

Welcome !! Congrats on making the switch. you will find there are many, many options and variations available. VG based liquids can help with the burning. could also be nicotine level. Takes a bit of hit and miss to find what works best for you.

Glad to have you with us.

Welcome and congrats for making the switch! Like Kitsune said, you'll find your groove in no time. There are tons of good threads here for your researching pleasure, and great posters who are more than happy to answer any questions.