Tvr Strawberry Cheesecake + Ry4

blucavvy

Just got in a 30ml of TVR's RY4 and a 3ml of the Strawberry Cheesecake. Both juices are 18mg, 75/25 vg/pg. I prefer a vg heavy liquid to maximize vapor production. Both juices are being tested in a 901 1.7ohm atty on a vapor titan xl king diamond manual (v4l) 808.

Strawberry Cheesecake- i typically don't like any dessert/candy/overly sweet juices because i'm not a sweet's fan as it is. I've usually always just vaped different tobacco and vanilla flavors. Ry4,555,vanilla etc... However, i have a bit of a strawberry obsession. Strawberry cheesecake is probably the only dessert i truly love. So i had to at least try this one. And since TVR is awesome and you get a free 3ml with every order i figured y not.

Initial impressions after 5-6 hits is WOW. This is what strawberry cheesecake tastes like to a t. I don't know who comes up with their formulas but they get an A+ on this one. Flavor is outstanding. Not something i'd want to vape all day, but maybe after dinner (lol), absolutely love the flavor of this liquid. I'll be ordering more for sure.

Vapor-9 (at least) TVR always get's great vapor ratings from me. It's one of the reasons i love these guys.

Flavor-10 like i said this is just outstanding. not too sweet, which is good but still very, very good.

Throat Hit-8 it's fine, not crazy but that's good. just a nice subtle punch.

Gingers RY4- RY4 is one of those flavors that i've just simply never had a bad one. I've had DeKang ry4 that's 100% pg, i've had TVR's and at least one other brand that i can't remember. It's just a staple for me. And TVR doesn't let down with their version of it. Smelling right from the bottle and you get a strong nutty scent. First vape with it was awesome, flavor has a ton of undertones, nutty, caramel, tobacco, it's just good all around. This is easily an all day vape for me.

Vapor-9 again, lot's of vg so this one kicks out clouds

Flavor-8.5 it's not the best juice i've ever had, but it is good. They did a nice job.

Throat Hit-9 this one packs a little more punch, probably just because it's got a tobacco flavor to it. either way it's good.

I don't know if I should trust this review or not. I love a good strawberry cheesecake but I never really liked RY4. Does this mean our tastes are different? Maybe the cheesecake will taste like crap to me because if you like RY4 and I don't then something might be different on what we think tastes good.

I have had a hard time making any kind of cheesecake by DIY but I've had a couple good store bought ones. I think I might try this... What do I have to loose.

I absolutely LOVE their ginger's RY4. My all day vape along with their cinnamon danish swirl. The normal TVR RY4 is good to, but something about Ginger's blend just puts the "icing on the cake" so to speak.

Blu have you tried their Sweet Strawberry or Strawberries & Cream? I love strawberries and strawberry flavoring too but i wasn't a huge fan of either flavor. Dunno what it is. I feel like i keep hittin them constantly cuz every vape only satisfies me 80% of the way if that makes any sense.

Anyways thanks for the review! i'll have to give the Strawberry Cheescake a try next time it comes up on the flavors of the week. Did you catch the Gingers RY4 last week? I bought 4 x 30ml's lol should be set for awhile :)

lol, yeah that's when i got mine. i've had Gingers RY4 before and loved it just never did a review on it. I only bought one cuz i leave for basic combat training next Tuesday and i'm a light vaper so...... :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines