Help With Vision 2.0 Clearomizers

I'm a newbie to the vision 2.0 clearomizers

First of all I notice they won't work with some of my older 510 ego batteries.

How long do these generally last? How about switching out flavors. Is there a way to clean them? Also I notice if my battery is getting low on charge the clearomizer won't work. Is it getting clogged is that why sometimes it won't work?

This is the video I found when I was looking for the same info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u546QkCoPeQ

I don't have a syringe so I just use a clean straw from one of my kid's juice pouches to fill it with water. They're very narrow and have that pointed end so it works great.

I've only been vaping for less than a week so I won't try to answer your other questions.The people here are great though... they've been very helpful to me!

I have done this method of cleaning them. It works for the most part, I get a watery taste, even after they are fully dried, hard to describe but it doesn't taste the same as new. Depending on what flavors your using, some of the old flavor will still be there after you fill with a new flavor. I have used these for awhile but now switched to cartos, I had leaking and gurgling issues with them and just an inconsistent vape experience with them.

I used mine for 6 weeks and they were still working.I just soaked them and drained them several times to clean them.I went back to Boge cartomisers as well.The clearomisers were kind of a pain to fill as you seem to have found out you have to hold them at an angle and drip into the the tank portion.The mysteriouse leak/condensation is not a real big issue .And they are large,I like to stealth vape with a 14500 box mod with a Boge carto,easy to palm and not confused with anything ciggerette.

For me, clearomizers are a good thing. if the voltage drops off when the battery is low on charge it will affect the clearomizers. Sometimes older batteries don't hold a charge as well. I have a couple of batteries (older eGo's) that they don't like to work with.

For me, I just add more of a different flavor, but most of mine are pretty compatible. If not you can just remove the tip, shake out any excess liquid and refill, the flavors get a bit mixed for a bit but then the new flavor takes over.

Mine usually last me a couple 3 weeks before they become hard to draw or the flavors just die out.

A couple things I have discovered: My Clearomizers don't like cinnamons much, turns to a burnt taste. strong mint or menthols also can lead to a burnt taste. Higher VG liquids to have a tendency to clog up quicker.

I go between the V2 clearomizers and the eGO 2.4 ml CC (changeable coil) clearomizers (also called a T2). While I love the way the V2 vapes and the flavor I get it's a little hard to clean out the previous juice so no flavor remains. I just wash the whole thing with hot water, leave it upside down to air dry and refill. The video above is really good but I stopped dry burning like she said. Went through too many clearos that way.

The T2s are easier to clean. Take off the tip, unscrew the atomizer, wash everything, let dry and refill. If the atomizer still tastes of the old liquid and it doesn't give off the flavor and vapor like it should I just replace that.

E-liquids that are heavy on the citrus can crack the plastic on these things. I used to use Mojito (heavy on the lime) and had several develop cracks at the bottom. I've heard that they've corrected it lately but... Cinnamon flavors will also crack the outside so be careful.

As for how long they last? Some of them have lasted a couple of months before it didn't work like it should anymore. Others -- just a few weeks. Having backups is essential -- and fun.

Good luck with yours. We all like and dislike different things. As you try new things you'll find what you like best. :)