Looking For A Cig Style Ecig

yeroc1982

The G6 is one of the good ones but it is not compatible with 510 cartos. The G6 is a kr808 just like a Volt and many other e-cigs by a different name(Blucavy can school you about these). There are 2 or 3 generations of these cig-sized batteries and I think they are the best when it comes to power output and how long they hold a charge. I was getting 2 1/2 or more from a small battery compared to 1 1/2 hours from a 510. The auto batteries work really well and it's the closest thing to puffing on a real cig imo. The threads are opposite and slightly different diameter than 510 so those cartos won't work but don't let that stop you from getting one. I doubt that the G6 is the cheapest way to get a kit so if you're interested in these just shop around or ask blu who has the best deals on theses types of e-cigs. I think they are the best for 2 reasons, The charge lasts longer than average small batteries and the auto switch works the best.

From what I can remember going back more than 2 years, the 510 produces great vapor and thought hit as good or likely better than the kr808. It is a hair bit skinnier and it is compatible with 510 attys and cartos(it's a 510, duh!). The charge on these doesn't last very long and I didn't have a lot of luck with the auto batteries(they would activate when the wind blows or when you shake them) but the manual ones were fine. Maybe things are different/improved in the batteries now but even if they are not they still kick ***.

any of the 510 batteries would work. they are the slim cigarette type batteries. may need more than a couple, charge usually lasts 2-4 hours.

http://www.liberty-flights.com/products.asp if you click on the us flag in the left corner before you add anything to your cart, it gets you 20% discount..

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=33 This battery will work with any of the 510 cartomizers.

Wow, thanks for the pile of info! So I think a decent kit will cost around 50$ , free-cigs has a deal on for the v2 lavatube for a few bucks more, I think I might go that route. Use the lavatube at home and my ego twist on the road. Is this a good deal

https://free-cigs.3dcartstores.com/mobile/FreE-Volt-Variable-Voltage-Tube-Mod-VV20-Black-Chrome_p_132.html

Comes to 70$ after I add the battery and charger. Was planning on staying with something smaller but seems like a good deal.

Edited by yeroc1982

See here is where I'm torn between the sizes of each. I have a twist currently, the size is good but like the the higher voltage of the tube mod. Was thinking of getting the cig style for size but a kit is gonna be $50 at least and last a quarter as long on batteries. Maybe I'm better off buying another twist and just use lr 1.5 cartos all the time.

you can get a good 808 kit for way less than $50. it would not be 510 compatible as Mike pointed out but there are always adapters, and if you don't wanna use an adapter a lot of the stuff that's available for 510 is now available for the 808. (vision clearo's, etc...)

http://elitevaporworks.com/ss/starter-kits-1.html

there's one for $30. 2 batt's, charger, case, and a 5pack of carto's. if you have any other questions on the 808's just give me a shout i'd be happy to help ya out.

in fact, as long as it's alright with Mike, i've got some extra 808 batts, a charger and a pcc that he sent me and i've since gotten a lot more stuff lol, so if you want em pm me your address. you'd just have to get carto's. they're the Volt batteries from SmokelessImage which are gen2 808's. very good batt's.