In The Market For A New Mod. Or Fix

twelveday

So, recently for some reason the threading on my silverbullet ate **** and now wont hold cartomizers in place. If anyone had this problem before is there any way to replace it/fix it myself or should I just look into buying a new top piece/getting it repaired? I've recently been using ego twists (love em), but tend to vape LR at around 4v so they drain pretty fast. Any new slick mods on the market or tips to save my poor SB?

Yes, I believe they're repairable. It might cost a pretty penny, I don't know. You'll have to contact Altsmoke for details, of course.

If you're looking for a true all mechanical mod that is definitely repairable in all areas that might ever need repairing, take a look at the new Roller mod by Atmizoo. It has a button on top side of tube, a battery cap, yet it is telescopic. (18350-18650 ). Here's a teaser video:

They're at http://www.atmizoo.com/ and come with a lifetime warranty on all metal parts, 2 year warranty on all other parts. (inside the button, for instance). I mention this one to you, because the button is 10x sweeter than even the Silver Bullets. yeh, it's NICE. I just got mine yesterday, but I'm totally in love. They update for free parts that ever need upgrading for performance wise. A real nice mod, and a real nice company. A new upgrade will be released real soon, they're working overtime testing the results of their latest improvements. (top cap now fits flush with genesis mods too, and a few other things that the first purchasers discovered could/should be different. This company LISTENS!).

Precise + is always a good mod too. Can't go wrong with one of these. They hit strong (pop a coil now and then even!), and last a lifetime. SuperTmanufacturing Great warranty.

Caravela has wow factor and works like a champ. Most beautiful mod.

=========

non-mechanical

Provari VV

Darwin VW

Zmax uses both VV and VW (new to the market, made in China, already a popular one. Igetcha69 has a review out if you're interested)

Edited by Uma

@ uma - wow! thanks for sharing that! those look awesome! the 'puppy' is right down my alley...

I'll 2nd the precise+ recommendation. it's been my every day mod for about a yr. i love it!

also, the provari is great! I'm trying to sell a mini provari in the classifieds if you are interested :)

(yes i'm sorry - i'm shameless :P)

check out the legacy by puresmoker. as soon as they are in stock I'm getting one. Fully mechanical and will also work with the kick. They look great imo. I'm all but beating my head on the wall waiting for them to be in stock again. I would love to get a precise+ but can't bring myself to pay 179. I could get a provari for that.

DAMN! the rollers are out of stock, and its not a us website. =( , i thought i would never find a mod that would be as slick as my SB, hopes up and hopes downnnnn... nooooooooooooooo!

haha, ain't it a beauty!!! I love my Roller mod!! It's absolutely the most perfect weight, size, and of course length. The button is fabulous, absolutely fabulous, the most comfortable button ever. dang, here I go, sounding like a salesman again lol. I can't help it!!! It's a great mod!!! and company!!! You're so going to love it!!!

That's good news, about being out of stock!!! They probably pulled the first batch, to list the new batch. They took the feedback from the first purchasers, (they love helpful feedback!!) and changed a few things about it. All prior purchasers will be updated for free (minus shipping?) and all new ones will be set to go already.

you should totally post pics of yours, im waiting til they come back in stock to get one

Manos said it won't be long. :) They are testing the improved parts and will ship to the previous purchasers and then put the new improved mods on the shelf for future purchasers. Yours will be rockin with a flush top cap. (they're sinking the connection so the tank rigs will look hybridish).

Wow!!! Not one exclamation point!!!! :D