Can You Have Good Throat Hit With Low Nicotene?

redddog

Just wondering if that is the only way to get good throat hit.

It seems like a fairly common belief that more nicotene = better throat hit. I just read on the Halo website that they have figured out how to get good throat hit with even the lower nic juices.

Just wondering if this is a possibility and if so, where else one would look to buy some. I'm pretty committed to using the smaller mom n pop shops as I believe the quality is better and I like to support the little guys.

I don't need a boot to the throat or anything, just a bit.

Thanks much.

I'd be careful about buying juice that is advertised as having better TH at low nic levels. I've heard of some juice manufacturers adding what they consider to be a safe amount of alcohol to the juices for extra throat hit. Have no clue about Halo, but something to watch out for.

For me, i just pump up the voltage when i need extra TH. I started at 24, moved down to 18, and now i'm fully transitioned to 12mg and still get good a good hit from it.

There is this stuff called Mimic by FlavourArt that re-creates the TH of higher nicotine. Hubby uses it in his DIY ventures, and says he would recommend it. I've never tried it personally though cause I don''t really like TH at all

good luck!!