**Smokeless Delite PreReview**

Christopher

So I went to check the mail to see what bills where due and what do I find? I nice shiny new package from Smoker Delite...sweet. kolobok_biggrin.gif

I plan to get a video review done by late Monday or Tuesday. But for now I'll give my first thoughts along with some pictures.

Positives:

1. The packaging is quite impressive, the nicest I've seen so far. The box has a very "upper class" look to it.

2. I was lucky enough to get some extra flavors including what I'm about to smoke right now, Pineapple! I don't think I've seen any other supplier that sells this flavor, as soon as I get a good taste of it I'll post back here.

3. Last another great touch which I'm really loving is the Penstyle cartridges, one issue that would annoy me about Puresmoker.com's cartridges is that the white "protective" cart would slip off. So I was unable to fill my carts. (If I did they would just leak all over the place inside my pouch) However with Smokeless Delites carts, not only does the white cover/protector stay on it also come with a resealable bag. Nifty indeed.

Negatives

1. None as of yet but I would like to see liquid sold on Smokeless Delites website. Especially with some of the interesting flavors he has. Check out his site @

http://www.smokelessdelite.com/products.php

As soon as I get done trying everything out I'll post back here along with a video review. So far it's thumbs up!

The Penstyle IMO much more vapor than the Mini, it's also a much easier draw. As for the weight, yes it does weigh more, but it's worth it for the vapor production. They are also known to last much longer, get yourself a USB passthrough and your good to go.

Thanks for the great review Chris! I am checking into getting the e-liquid refills right now and the flavors that we can get.

Glad to hear that you liked the e-cigarette!

Can wait to see the video review on youtube!

I would also like to hear any other reviews electronic cigarettes users of Smokelss Delite may have!

Smokelessdelite also has the mini electronic cigarettes too. Thats what I vape with!

Do you have any other mini e-cigs that you would compare their mini to or is that your only one??

Chris, you said that you were about to try out the pineapple. how was it? That's my favorite fruit so i think it should taste really good but when i used to smoke hookah all day every day i used to get flavors that sounded good and tasted horrible.

Umm, It was just ok. Much like the other flavors. The problem with carts is you just can't get the same type of hit from them like you would liquid.

I think the Pineapple flavor just wasn't strong enough for me to give it a thumbs up or down to be honest.

I got clearance to make the pineapple orange flavor, or cactus cooler!!! I think i might make it and have it for the next shipment

ah hah and they all laughed at me and said no one would ever listen to my crazy ideas  ;) ... sounds great and cant wait to try it oh and fyi when Ive made mixes of catus cooler in the past its much better to have a 2/3 orange and 1/3 pinapple mix it tastes much better than just 50 50 if its possible to speficy that to your manufacture

Any chance you may start carrying the liquid? I just don't see the sale of cart being as high is the liquid. Look at Puresmoker and Vaporguys they are ALWAYS selling out of the liquid. I have no doubt you could make some serious sales that way.

Ooooh, this sounds yummy~~as my favorite cocktail is a driver w/splash of pineapple.

hmmm, something like Sunny Delite citrus juice.

Hmmm, let's go for alcholic type drinks, how about Bailey's Irish Cream?

While I'm on the topic - how about:

-Buffalo Wings,

-Dipping sauce

-Sushi

-Slumdog street food

oh gosh why go on I am sure others have thoughts too :D

Edited by Vacker1229

I have been so disappointed in Smokless Delite mini cig, had nothing but problems. They did send me another atomizer & battery though. Just watched the video ...

You're right, vapor is lacking big time. ya think juice would help eh? Works ok for the first couple pulls , but then practically no vap. Tasty pineapple, & strawberry carts though. Good customer service from Lori.

I have been so disappointed in Smokless Delite mini cig, had nothing but problems. They did send me another atomizer & battery though. Just watched the video ...

You're right, vapor is lacking big time. ya think juice would help eh? Works ok for the first couple pulls , but then practically no vap. Tasty pineapple, & strawberry carts though. Good customer service from Lori.

yep sounds like the carts are a bit dry to me I'd pick up some liquid and give it a shot.

Actually I don't know. I was dripping directly on the atomizer with the Smokeless Delites Penstyle and still didn't get much vapor. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either.

I think it has to do with the model, my Penstyle from Puresmoker is a Ruyan and the model number is RN4072. (Look at your battery and manual, if it's made by Ruyan the model number will start with N or RN) However looking at Smokeless Delites Penstyle there is no model number on the batter or the manual. Perhaps a wholesaler screwed him with knockoffs

When getting an e-cig you always want to look for RN's and DSE's. They are the most well known e-cig's on the market and for the most part have proven themselves.

• 2 months later...
Guest eswigger

I bought the penstlyle from smokleless delight about 2 weeks ago. I loved it, cherished it, bought another atomizer to proclaime my desire for a long lasting relationship with it...And then it died. I had lots of problems with this product; first, one of the two batteries was as usless as a leadless pencil. I sent an email to the smk/del people and they responded generously with two more free replacment batteries, and an on the house pack of apple flavoured cartridges. One of the two replacments they sent me was also usless however. I desided to brush that aside considering that I now have two working batteries, and a free pack of cartridges. After only 2 weeks with the first atomizer, it desided it no longer wanted to be with me, and went colder than my ex girlfriend. I was then thrilled that I bought that nifty replacement atomizer, and could swicth them out without any waiting for another to show in the mail...It died after only one cartridge...one single cartridge. I have just emailed the smk/del people and have requested my money back. After two weeks, and a total of about 135 dollars spent, I now have no e-smoke to enjoy, and have had to go back to regular ciggs, which is really sad because I enjoyed the e-cig tremendously, and was just starting to get a better sence of smell, tast, lung compasity ect.

I am going to buy another e-cig, but I dont know what to go for now considering my horrid first experience. I dont want to go with those e-cigs that have a new atomizer in each cartridge because I have recently become aware of the benefits of "dripping", thanks to many online videos, but if what I have already experienced with the $15 a piece atomizers is what I can expect from other brands atomizers, than I may have to go that rout. Can anyone please tell me if what I have already experianced is close to what I can expect from others? On average, what should a regular pack to pack 1/2 a day smoker expect out of the life span of their atomizer?

Please respond..dont leave me hanging here. :o

Do us a favor and sign up on the forum as your not going to be able to respond to this. I had guest access turned on when it should have been of sorry :(

Either way welcome!!! :)

I have been getting quite a few complaints to my email about Smokeless Delite and we may pull them from the certified area. I would suggest that you either purchase a Penstyle from Dietsmokes.com (works WAYY better than SD) or if you would like something small get the 510 from Truesmoker.com he should have some in stock on Monday. Bot get great amounts of vapor and I've used them both.

If you smoke a pack or more a day you can expect your atomizer to last about 4-6 weeks (that's how it is for me anyway) And even at that they will often times still work, just not as well. They start to get a weird taste in them. Atomizer that don't create a lot of vapor or just turn cold are crap to begin with. Let us know if you have any other questions!

I bought the penstlyle from smokleless delight about 2 weeks ago. I loved it, cherished it, bought another atomizer to proclaime my desire for a long lasting relationship with it...And then it died. I had lots of problems with this product; first, one of the two batteries was as usless as a leadless pencil. I sent an email to the smk/del people and they responded generously with two more free replacment batteries, and an on the house pack of apple flavoured cartridges. One of the two replacments they sent me was also usless however. I desided to brush that aside considering that I now have two working batteries, and a free pack of cartridges. After only 2 weeks with the first atomizer, it desided it no longer wanted to be with me, and went colder than my ex girlfriend. I was then thrilled that I bought that nifty replacement atomizer, and could swicth them out without any waiting for another to show in the mail...It died after only one cartridge...one single cartridge. I have just emailed the smk/del people and have requested my money back. After two weeks, and a total of about 135 dollars spent, I now have no e-smoke to enjoy, and have had to go back to regular ciggs, which is really sad because I enjoyed the e-cig tremendously, and was just starting to get a better sence of smell, tast, lung compasity ect.

I am going to buy another e-cig, but I dont know what to go for now considering my horrid first experience. I dont want to go with those e-cigs that have a new atomizer in each cartridge because I have recently become aware of the benefits of "dripping", thanks to many online videos, but if what I have already experienced with the $15 a piece atomizers is what I can expect from other brands atomizers, than I may have to go that rout. Can anyone please tell me if what I have already experianced is close to what I can expect from others? On average, what should a regular pack to pack 1/2 a day smoker expect out of the life span of their atomizer?

Please respond..dont leave me hanging here. :o

Man i feel your pain got a penstyle from smokeless delite and horrible. but i can recommend the 510 got mine from electronicstix.com fast shipping great customer service i have been usding mine for about 3 days or so now and its awesome lots of vapor good battery life quick charging. thought i'd share my expierence with you. goodluck on whatever you get.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines