What To Use!

Hello!

So right now I am using an EGO battery. I am using the attys that come in the EGO kits. I just ordered 1000mah battery and I wanted to know what is best to use with those batts. I was thinking about getting the stardust tank too. Im not new to vaping but im new to mods and knowing what works with what...also sorry alot of questions..whats good juive to use for the best throat hit? PG or VG?

Sorry for all the questions! Thanks!

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

Did you order a mod, or a 1000mAh eGo battery? If you got a 1000mAh eGo battery, it's the same as your regular eGo battery but will last longer between charges. You can use anything on it that you use on your regular eGo battery.

Throat hit is primarily related to the nicotine content of the juice. 24mg will hit harder than 18mg. You typically get a better hit from PG vs. VG. VG will create much more vapor but the throat hit will be smoother. I'm sure someone will be along son with lots of suggestions. :)

I prefer a higher mg vg based liquid. 24mg seems to give a good TH. As far as tanks and stuff go, there are plenty to chose from. I have been using these stardusts for the past 2 weeks. They work great but now in running into leaking problems at the battery. I'm going to try the ego mega dual coil cartomizer. Everyone says they are good, no leaks, and huge clouds of vapor, and they hold almost 4ml liquid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

With those you could use Boge 510 refillable cartomisers,Ego cartomisers ,Stardust or Vision clearomisers,anything with 510 or Ego threading.Those are good choices for batteries your options are only limited by your payroll.I personally like the Boge standard resistance cartomisers and the Vision Ego clearomisers at the high resistance.If you are pretty much happy with the Ego atties other than the carts those would be very similar.Any tank type can have little things to drive you nuts ,but when they work right they are pretty awesome.

After a few of weeks I'm still lovin' these eGo 2.4ml CC (Changeable Coil) Clearomizers also called T2. They are similar to the Stardust/Vision but easier to fill, easier to change coils, hold more juice and perform a little better overall in my opinion. I got mine from Brian, just click on his link and make an order!