Ello

HinnaGale

Congrats on not smoking! Welcome to Vapor Talk. We are very laid back here but we could use a little more noise. Feel free to shout out what's on your mind.

hang in there. Honestly, if you need a smoke....smoke. Let things take a natural course. If you fight the urge to smoke too hard, the craving just gets stronger. Let vaping gradually take over smoking if thats what you need.

You'll find that you will crave an anolog less as you start to get into the vaping learning curve. At least that's how it was for me. I didn't even set out to quit smoking, it just happened naturally. One day I noticed that my sometimes 2 pack a day habit turned into about 2 or 3 cigs. At that point I decided not to smoke anymore. It was about 6-8 weeks in the making, back in '09 and the day I quit was the day I joined Vapor Talk. I found out all this totally on my own(in the beginning) and have come to find out that other vapers have similar stories.

What do you think is the best flavour Mike? for an e-cig, I heard(read actually) there are flavours..

I can't even pick a best flavor for myself. Everybody is different and has different likes on flavors.

For starters, most people usually pick a regular tobacco flavor that is somewhat like they were used to in a cigarette. Winston, Camel, mboro, are all similar and don't really taste just like what they are named for but they are good and vary slightly from vendor to vendor. Also 555, ry4 are very popular and they are tobacco with a slight taste of something else, also Turkish tobbacco, cigar, pipe, flue cured are all tasty too. Then you got tobacco with apple or other fruit added.(Applebacco from Sweet-Vapes is great and also there is one from Halo that is good) and the list goes on and on.

Then you have plain fruit flavors or combinations of this. These I don't like much but some do.

Bakery flavors like cinnamon roll, french toast, cake batter etc. I like a lot of these.

Drink flavors, alcoholic and otherwise

Basically any flavor that you can think of can be found in an e-liquid including roast beaf and cow-pung chicken. The best ones are the ones that you enjoy and nobody can tell you which ones taste the best.:)

cung pow chicken? I know I saw something like that. Most of us would agree that some of those "savory" flavors are gross. I haven't tried those but I laugh when someone says "I can't believe I bought a bottle of......"

cung pow chicken? I know I saw something like that. Most of us would agree that some of those "savory" flavors are gross. I haven't tried those but I laugh when someone says "I can't believe I bought a bottle of......"

Mike..."I can't believe I bought a bottle of Wines and learn to eat Kung Pao Chicken. " So, I decided not to hit cigarette or e cig in front of my grandmother whom she talk...talks... about everything about cooking when I ask her about Pow Chicken. Well, even though I can't remember what she said co'z she tell-tails, I learn a lot about that flavour.

Btw Thanks Mike :queen: