First Upgrade On The Way - Excalibur Ego Twist Kit?

Jonnypanic

I started vaping a little over a month ago with a V2 kit and never thought that I would become one of you people - now I find myself spending way too much time looking for ways to upgrade. All I know is that I have smoked fewer and fewer cigs and I'm enjoying the process. Thanks for all the help!

This might sound like a dumb question, but I ordered a "1000Mah Stainless Excaliber Ego Twist Kit" from, should be here tomorrow. The kit comes with 2 Excalibur tanks. My question is: does the name of the different kits, i.e. Excalibur Ego..., just identify the cartos or attys it comes with? I just got a little concerned that I ordered a knock-off. I have done a search about these Excalibur "tanks" and found nothing except the link to the site where I made my purchase. Anybody know anything about them?

With the kit I threw in the following so I could try out a few different cartos/clearos: 1 x Boge 510D XXL LR Stainless Empty Cartomizer

1 x 1.5ml Vision Clearomizer

1 x CE2 Plus Clearomizer XL Green

I should have purchased an atomizer to try all of the juices that are on the way. I also think I should get some standard Boge 510 low res cartos.? From what I gather, they seem to be an affordable, solid way to vape.

I don't think there are any knock-offs on the twist c battery(yet), so I think you're safe. I think you will like this a lot. The Vision is one of my favorites but I use several different things. I'd suggest that you try different things also and you will find your personal favorites.