Introduction

Sorry about the profile picture. On a friends computer so I will upload one later. My name is Kyle and I'm on a pursuit to find some healthier smoking alternatives for my dad. We've tried a lot of things over the years to get him to stop smoking and i ran across the concept of ecigs and it peaked my interest. So i'm here just to converse with smokers and non-smokers alike just to get some insight. I've ordered him some ecigs from a brand called Bull Dog which was referred to me by a friend who gave them a try. Glad to be here and look forward to chatting with you all and completing my 'dadstopsmoking' mission.

OK, looked up this brand and I'll say it's a bit on the expensive side seeing what your getting. It is a cig look-a-like and some are much better than others if that's what your looking for, most of us prefer battery life over the look and size of the ecig. First thing I looked for what battery life which in the case of these are very short. The battery is a 180MAH and would last a heavy smoker an hour and a half if not shorter. So the first thing you need to find out is what your looking for in the ecig. Also these look to be flavored cartomizers which most of us buy the blanks and fill are own. :cheers:

Thanks a lot! I will keep the bat life thing in mind. My dad is a heavy smoker and i'm wondering if that will be an issue for him or not. BTW, that's a sweet little tag you have on your post that shows how long you've been without cigs! and congrats! 393 days is awesome! and I could use some of that money you saved if you can spare a few thousand lol great job! keep going! can't wait til my dad has one of those tickers... how'd you get that? is it a feature of the VP blog?

Let your dad know that if he can make the switch to e-cigs not only will his health improve but he should have more money at the end of the day to spend on you.