Brand New Vapor

vaporFam

hi im new to the vaping world and im so happy to have joined this forum i had a question i just ordered a tecc e cigar bcuz i smoked black and milds and was wanting to quit is this a good alternative and can u tell me about it thank u :)

Welcome! Honestly, if you dont care about the device not looking like what you used to smoke there are probably better devices out there and plenty of flavor options. i was actually surprised by a juice my friend gave me called blend 4 from ailen vision ejuice. prob the ONLY juice iver tried that tastes like a real cigar! i was so happy! lol

but i believe that vaping is a great way to knock the analogs! its just finding the right fit for your taste. they have devices ranging that look like cigarettes to custom ones made outta whatever! me personally i have two kgo's and an ego twist all with low resistance DCT (dual coil cartomizer tanks).

again welcome to the forum! there are some great people on here so dont worry about asking a bunch of questions! somebody on here knows the answer!

Welcome !!! I am not certain of the cigar cartomizers. If they use 510 cartomizers you will have a wide variety of choices for flavors. Most cartomizers can be refilled with any liquid of your choice.

best bet with this product is email totally wicked and ask them which cartomizers work with the cigar. If they are specific to the cigar or if they are '510' cartomizers

Sorry, Not much help

in my personal opinion i would not invest anymore money into that product. but thats just me. id check this out http://www.madvapes.com/Smok-Tech-510-Ego-Kit-with-Carrying-Case-_p_3337.html and maybe look into getting a ego kit. now with these unlike the cigar, you can use whatever flavor you want and there are multiple choices of how u want to vape it. with either direct dripping on an atomizer or using an atomizer cartridge combo, or clearomizers, or just flat out using a cartomizer (which is my fav) but the options are much broader than with the dedicated e-cigar.

now dont get me wrong. you may get the cigar and it be just what u wanted/needed. and that is the most important thing, cuz if your wanting to quit analogs, your gonna wanna do it YOUR way not the way some one else tells ya.

If the cartomizers are 510 threading, you can buy unfilled cartomizers and fill them with your own flavors. Most cartomizers (like the ones that come with the ecigar) can be refilled with your own liquid. They can be refilled several times before they need replacing.

your best bet is to email totally wicked and find out if the cartomizers they use are compatible with 510 products....that will tell us a lot about the product and your options.