510 Lr Cartomizers And Juice Consumption.......argh! Please Help

Uh, I'm a newbie....duh :)

Alright, I got a box of 5 Boge 510 cartomizers for my ego cig. I read my tushy off and watched countless video tutorials on how to fill it properly. It worked...yeah!

Here's my issue....they seem to burn out very quickly. I top off what seems way too often (every 15-20 minutes), and it is confusing.

I do vape quite a lot and when I say a lot, I mean all day, which brings me to my other issue. I seem to be going through juice at a rediculous rate. I can go through 40 ml in about 10 days, is that too much?

Am I doing something wrong and if so, what is it? Help please ❤

Most likely your cartos will begin to taste funky before they go out. Some people clean them and reuse them, I usually just threw them out when they tasted bad. I usually used them for 2-3 weeks before I tossed em. The EMDCC's worked well but Im hooked on the Vision V2's now.

I go through about 20 ml's a week and a Boge LR carto lasts me 3 or 4 days,a standard resistance lasts 3 to 7 days depending on which liquid I am using.The carto's either start tasting bad or not producing very good quality vapor when I junk them.And if you run one dry ,especially a LR they get scorched and there is not much you can do to get rid of that funky taste.If you want to go through some liquid get a LR Vision Ego Clearomiser,those things really vaporise some liquid.

Thank you but how long should a 510 cartomizers supposed to last and what do you think about getting the longer ones?

And, yes, you do have to do a lot of 'topping off' when it comes to cartos... that's just how it is with them. You might want to try the eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartos as well... that is if you have a eGo or the correct eGo/510 adapter. Or, you could skip all that and try out one of the 500 different 'carto tanks' that is out there.

get a DCT (dual coil cartomizer tank) all the benefits of a carto but without having to "top it off" heres a link http://www.crystalcl...N-DCT_p_90.html

they have free shipping on all orders! they also have 3.5 mill tanks and 6 mill tanks...

i fill mine up and get about a day and a half before i have to even think about touching the juice bottle

Edited by kgoallthewaygo

Make sure you are getting those Boge carto's full .I put 22 drops in a new one and let it soak for 3 to 5 minutes before lighting it off.After a few days of use you will find yourself wanting to add more liquid to try and get some flavor but all it does it get leaky ,that is a good sign it is time for a new one as they get loaded up with what does not vaporise .Low resistance and more coils will make more vapor but will also use the liquid faster cause it takes liquid to make vapor.

Edited by mcquinn

I will top off my Boge's many times through the day (they simply last longer and perform better if kept fresh and juiced up) ... I have no leaking/gurgling issues to speak of either. Obviously you don't want to totally flood the thing. However, I do use a 'drip shield' with them to catch juice, just like if I were using a 510 atomizer w/ drip shield. (an adapter may be necessary depending on the device) Cheap investment for a super result in my opinion! :yes

• 2 months later...

Butterflym, I usually tell people that cartos last for about 1 15ml bottle of juice,(but personally I normally get twice that much life).

I try most of the new equipment when it comes on the market, (have a part time job at a vape store), but I always go back to Boge LR cartos.