Ideas For A Mod Under $60.00 Anyone?

I have been looking at Mods and have seen a few for a more reasonable price than others. Here are a couple I saw "The Indulgence V3 3.7 Volt Kit", "The Detonator 3.7 XL MOD". IF I decide to spend the money on one, Which ones are good at long battery charge life and overall battery life expectancy? Do they free up more time between messing with vape components and make vaping easier for you? Thanks for the help fellow Americans.

The bigger the battery in mAh's the longer between changes.Mostly it is about style,whatever strikes your sense of fashion.Then there are the ones with all the circutry that regulates voltage,current or both.Look at MadVapes they have several for way under that price to get you started.

Edited by mcquinn

it depends i guess on how 'complicated' you want your set up to be.

my first one was ai roughstack ( they come in mini and maxi size: 1 batty or 2) - it's VV in the sense that what ever kind of batty you put in will determine the voltage.

i liked it cause it's super simple (just 1 button on the top) and it's unbreakable, really.

<a href="http://www.madvapes.com/Maxi-Roughstack-5-Volt-Kit_p_3464.html">maxi kit for >$70</a>

<a href="http://gentlemansvapes.com/products/detonator-starter-kit">mini for <$60</a>

I'm on the verg of buying the "Sigelei Ovale V8 - Variable Voltage PV - 3-6 volt". Looks like a good design with nice features for the price.

That's pretty nice looking, but I haven't seen any reviews of it yet. Will be interesting to see how it holds up.

I'll have to watch for that. I always use carto's but when I use a different type I'll keep it in mind. I went ahead and ordered it lastnight and will let people here know how it works for me. The batteries go in from a door on the bottom back of the unit. If I see a need to seal the top I will.