Why Isn't Everyone Using Dcts By Now?

Me too dripping is the best flavor and can't wait for a good atty tank to come out. I'm also using the V2,s but the flavor is weak in those.

Thats me too. DCT are nice but they mute and clog (mush) too much. I love DD flavor but not the hassle which is why i absolutely love my Reo and also my DiD on my other 510,s. Pure flavor and easy peasy using.

Me too dripping is the best flavor and can't wait for a good atty tank to come out. I'm also using the V2,s but the flavor is weak in those.

Ps. Great Atty tank is the DID. @ e-vape.gr. and CS is outstanding too.

How is this company on shipping and customer service? And will this work on an eGo batt?

They rock! He sends processing update, shipping and tracking number. He really cares abiut his product AND his customers. He ships once or twice a week from Athens. The NY office will then take another 3-10 days to process and ship. (MINE TOOK ABOUT 9 days total which is avg and even fast for overseas shipping),

EGo YES. THE MINI IS FOR THE EGO AND.will be on site shortly if not already.

Dumb phone, smart typer

I have had a few tanks. I like them but they did have their drawbacks such as leaking, hard to fill etc... I have only been using the Vision clearos lately, they are like small tanks. Luv em.

I couldn't agree more here Jeff! kind of a pain in my arse to use... not much different than dripping on your favorite atty! That has been pretty much all I've been doing actually. Don't get me wrong... I do have multiple tanks, flanged and punched cartos, etc. etc. For me... I just tend to stick with what works the best for me... at that moment in time! :yes

Well, except for the mention of the Vision Clearos... no good for me! Maybe if I fiddle more with them they would improve.... just doesn't seem to be much in the flavor department.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Ok thanks Uma, I will look into it :cheers:

You're welcome! Always happy to pass along flavorful info, and this is full of flavor!

Oh! The OD of the DiD? I believe it's 20mm. It fits theGGTS and the Precise P-18 perfect, as if it was born with it. It looks nice on all other mods. The mini will fit the eGo, so I imagine it's smaller.

Those DiD attys looks pretty awesome.....

@uma do you know what the diameter is on the bottom of those attys ?

aha! The info is right there on his webpage. Scroll down the page to read the big print. :)

I prolly should start a new thread about these?

Today I ordered some tank thingies from VeteranVaper as well as an eGo Twist! I miss using my eGo, and the twist with the tank thingie that Brian has looks like a good vape. (rechangeable coils even!). I'll update after I've used them for a week or so. These just might be a great tank system for my little eGo in it's lanyard. I'll get the eGo DID in a few months too I hope.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked one up after my layoff. It took a bit of tinkering to get it right. The single punch cart that came with it was worthless. Luckily I add a 5 pack of dual holes to go with it. Those seem to work much, much better. It's just "OK" in my book.

I like the Vision clearos like Jeff mentioned the best so far. The draw is smoother and more to my taste. However, I keep the DCT on my VP-PT for almost infinite vaping. Worth the few bucks they cost, in my opinion.

I can see it's going to be painful when the carto gives up, though.

@Uma thanks for looking it up for me. I ended up going to the site and watching a few reviews. They look awesome, I really want one. Looking to order one soon!

any marked difference between the mini and the regular? other than size obvi

@Uma thanks for looking it up for me. I ended up going to the site and watching a few reviews. They look awesome, I really want one. Looking to order one soon!

any marked difference between the mini and the regular? other than size obvi

The Did Shorty is nice on a smaller mod, like the mini-pro, for instance. It's just slightly smaller, so that it's not as "top heavy" on the mod. The mini is even smaller, it's for the eGo type size mods. I have only used the regular DiD so far, but will eventually own a few of each size.

If you have a nice sized mod, would start out with the regular size and then at a later time purchase the shorty kit. (shorter center post, smaller cap).

You'll love it! It's one of the few attys out there that puts a "heavenly" smile on the reviewer's faces as and after they take a vape. It's ThaT good in both vapor and flavor. and it's tops on wicking the juice. Hardly ever a dry hit.

Good decision!

(he ships once a week. It takes 2-3 days to hit NY. Customs then holds it for about 5 or more days. Once it's released it will probably arrive at your place before the tracking kicks back in. Unless you go the alternate more expensive way, then it hits your door 2-3 days after he ships it via Fedex or UPS).

Congrats!!! You're going to love it!

Edited by Uma

Uma, the Twist was in my first order! What a great product! I have basically put away all those fancy mods and just go with it all the time. As a matter or fact, I ordered another one and some high res Vision clearos. The low res don't seem to work that well with the twist in my opinion. Let's see if the high res work better.

That's great news Jim! I'd hate to see you miss out. I was fretting just a little for ya, Amazing how well that little gadget produces, I agree. I still use my LT, to gage battery life, plus it's set up with my DID that I absolutely love and can't do without. (I'll get the mini DID for the eGo when it's on the website in August. Can't wait!) Between the Clearomizers (Kanger on mine) and the DID, this is the best vaping year EVER! Welcome back!!!

Edited by Uma

hahahah! @uma okay! :D

I just ordered an aero bridgeless atty from avidvaper....and i have an AVA coming....I'm excited.

getting into the DD game....

Those are nice for DDing as are the DCA306 by goodsense. You're going to be in the flavor now!

oh... btw... today the DID mini's went up for Preorders!! and ... get this!... they are ssMesh Wicked!!! Unbelievable. Usually the tiny ones are fiber wraps (like the beautiful Penelope is). I hope it's as great as the large DiDs are. But, knowing Jim, they certainly will be.

::: off to practice patience for tiny wrapping of tiny coils on tiny wicks on tiny atty bodies ::::

and ... get this!... they are ssMesh Wicked!!! Unbelievable. Usually the tiny ones are fiber wraps (like the beautiful Penelope is). I hope it's as great as the large DiDs are. But, knowing Jim, they certainly will be.

::: off to practice patience for tiny wrapping of tiny coils on tiny wicks on tiny atty bodies ::::

Oh, awesome! i didn't even consider that they could be something else, but i guess that it would make sense... *dances* I'm so excited!

just got a pyrex tank in the mail today...it looks big on the mini provari...

looks like i will be ordering a mini DiD first - I want it for my superT

@uma just ordered my mini DiD!! so so excited! ordered satin finish to match my superT

can't wait till ship date!!

in the mean time: *watching all DiD videos to try and get a grasp on how to make that coil....*