How Would I Get A Real Cig Nicotine Kick?

I was really wondering as I haven't had an actual cigarette in the longest time and the ecig just hasn't really been giving me that nicotine kick. All I have really been getting is a throat hit and that is it. I just got a pack of Pyramid Gold menthols and just one really got me going. All I really needed usually was one I never did smoke all that much. I usually just smoke for pleasure as I get to do little to nothing and I am always stuck at home so what better things do do than smoke or drink? If anyone has any suggestions for me for a eliquid and ecig then let me know and I would greatly appreciate it.

I would guess putting your head in a plastic bag would rob you of oxygen until your head spins.Vaping is just not smoking but rather a less destructive alternative.When I accepted that fact I was able to fully transition to vaping .

to get the most nic absorbtion from vaping requiers a diff technique, as the vapor particals are much larger then the smoke from an analog. take long slow drags roughly 5-7 secs hold it in you mouth for a sec or two and then inhale... and exhale slowly thru the nose. as the nic absorbs into the mucus walls easier than in the lungs. also try getting the highest level of nic content in your juices. the highest ive seen is 36mg.

the best steup imho for ease of use and reliability would be an ego-c / and or the ego-c twist (if your looking for vv) along with a LR DCT(low resistance dual coil cartomizer tank)

Edited by kgoallthewaygo

E-cigs can deliver less than, as much as or more nicotine than smoking. 18mg/ml eliquid feels to me like a "light" cig and 24mg/ml feels like a stronger analog as far as the amount of nicotine that I'm getting. As far as getting a big kick and th, some juice recipes are better than others for achieving this and another sure fire way is to go up with the voltage or down with the resistance on you vaporizer. I don't know what juice to recommend but I would suggest an eGo twist battery so you can twist the volt output higher or lower to suit your needs.

Thanks for the suggestions. That bag trick sounds interesting maybe I will try that ha ha ha. I just sold some stuff on ebay maybe I will actually get the chance to get something that is high voltage.

E-cigs can deliver less than, as much as or more nicotine than smoking.

ive read the even the highest nic content is still only considered to deliver as much nic as a light cig. i think it was on this forum but i cant remember where. do you know if that is correct... i dont think its correct cuz i started off with 18mg and then i got 24mg and it knocked me on my @$$... but now ive been vaping at that level its just right

I was being a little silly,but a lot of what we are looking for at first is I suspect due to other things in burning tobacco than nicotine.And carbon monoxide replaces oxygen in your bloodstream causing a sensation I haven't experienced while vaping.After three years I tried a Camel light just to see,the first one was not bad the second one was just horrible,Don't think I will be doing analogs anymore.

It's definitely those extra "calories" in smoke that makes it the way it is not the nicotine content. E-cgs do deliver as much or much more nic than you could want but anything more than 36mg/ml is too much imo and can lead to headaches.

• 4 months later...

Make your own ejuice, all it takes is basic mathematic aptitude and the EJUICE ME UP calculator (free download). DIY supplies from Wizard Labs, DIY One Stop, or My Freedom Smokes.

You can control how much nicotine is in anyone of your ejuices. Better then smoking a cigarette by far.

WL has the best liquid nicotine in the USA (and its the cheapest to boot). He competes on PG + VG (Essential Depot wins with pg and vg). He competes on flavor concentrates and wins on lab supplies (beakers, graduated flasks, glass bottles, etc).

Edited by Luvinthevape

Certain juices provide varying levels of full body and/or throat hit. Boba's Bounty has body, it has a weight to the vapor (most batches). You might want to try that. Menthol has kick to it, and the flavor tells your body you had a smoke. Combine the two a little bit and ... I don't know, haven't done that yet. The cool menthol might cancel the warm weight of the Boba.

Rebuildable genesis atomizers, with their Stainless Steel wicks, provide such a good delivery of nicotine that most of us have had to lower our nic mg.

(if you go that route, watch and rewatch every tutorial available on youtube. Igetcha69, AlmightyGod, Rweschler, MarkTodd, and so many others. Great instructors out there!).

Well I totally forgot about this thread I started. Anyways I feel that this VV battery I got has helped. I am using 24mg and it is good just not great. I guess it will be the best for now. I seen that 36 is suppose to be dilluted but does it really have to? As I have seen as high as 32 and it doesn't say to dilute it. Also kgoallthewaygo I just read about holding the vapor in your mouth 5-7 seconds then inhale and exhale slowly through the nose. I have tried that and I am not getting it entirely right. It would seem when I am trying to hold it in my mouth it is getting pushed through my nose and it hurts a little. I am getting there and it is working quite well just I keep my mouth open when holding it in my mouth then inhale and then exhale through my nose. Is there a better way to do it without getting it pushed through my nose?

Edited by willmon22

Make your own ejuice, all it takes is basic mathematic aptitude and the EJUICE ME UP calculator (free download). DIY supplies from Wizard Labs, DIY One Stop, or My Freedom Smokes.

You can control how much nicotine is in anyone of your ejuices. Better then smoking a cigarette by far.

WL has the best liquid nicotine in the USA (and its the cheapest to boot). He competes on PG + VG (Essential Depot wins with pg and vg). He competes on flavor concentrates and wins on lab supplies (beakers, graduated flasks, glass bottles, etc).

I second that for Wizard Labs. Best service and prices and flavors are great!