New With A Few Questions

Maptec

I started 2 weeks ago with a Cig2o as it was the only one available local. I liked it but I just couldn't get enough of a hit to finally replace my smokes. I have ordered a Vapage Titan System with crystal carts and the kits are exactly what I was looking for.

My problem is that the menthol carts that came with the Cig2o have a really good smooth taste. The e-liquid that came from Vapage is more of "BAM!! MENTHOL"

Does anyone have a suggestion on a liquid that tastes similar to the Cig2o?

Then you have a large selection. libertyflights has some very good menthol selections ( menthol smooth--PG is best).. myfreedomsmokes.com has a great menthol sampler pack... nwvapors has a really smooth Menthol Tobacco.

Edited by Breal

Breal gave you some good advice. flavors are very, very subjective. you will probably need to try a few flavors to find the flavor you are looking for. the smaller bottles (5ml or less) are you best option. So many flavors, so little time.....

So it seems the longer I use this liquid the smoother it gets. Not sure if I am just getting use to it or if something was not mixed well from the start. Still have the sample pack on order and will update when I get it.