E-Liquid Suggestions?

I just received my eGo T starter kit via Forever Vapor. I picked "Midnight" as my free sample. I really like it, but I'm more interested in fruit flavors. Anyone have any suggestions on what might be a good choice, and where to buy some. FV only have a few different flavors. Although I seen several places with E Liquid, I rather purchase from somewhere that the people of the forum vouches for.

I know that I usually love anything that is green apple.

Thanks for your help.

I've had good experiences with ECBlends. You can even create your own if you like. I have only tried 2 flavors from BuckeyeVapors but the Butterscotch is pretty good. Keep in mind that you can also buy flavorings to add to a liquid in case you don't like what you get, and that many eliquids need to set 1-2 weeks to taste right.

I could go for some Midnight. That was one of my favs a long time ago. Do they have Sweet Dawn? That's a real good pear flavor, good and strong. That's all I like for fruit flavors unless it's mixed with tobacco or bakery flavors.

I love Gentleman's brand (http://gentlemansvapes.com/collections/boutique-vapor-liquids)

Personally I really love vg blends so I go for those. I also really enjoy fruit flavors but not the generic ones. This place has some really interesting ones like apricot cobbler, Virginia blackberry , cherry vanilla custard (so amazing!!)

And, if you ask them, they usually will make whatever you want . They are super nice and REALLY customer friendly

I can recommend Sweet Vapes, lots of us use them and they are a Supporting Supplier of Vaper Talk. Look under the Suppliers list on this forum :cheers:

+1!! Sweet-Vapes has been AWESOME so far. Found some really good juices on altsmoke.com too.

I'm tired of Vaping all things vanilla, I find that other than the occasional side track to a chocolate or occasional fruit flavor, I have been almost exclusively Vaping anything vanilla. Vanilla custard, vanilla tobacco, vanilla cupcake, maple mountain breakfast (vanilla &maple with some coffee notes)

I'm kind of tired of it, but. I can't find a different flavor that doesn't gross me out after a day (I love chocolate vapes but not over days' time) And I don't really enjoy the plain tobacco flavors either. The disparity between taste and not being an analog freaks me out I think....

Anyone have anything to suggest?

I'm tired of Vaping all things vanilla, I find that other than the occasional side track to a chocolate or occasional fruit flavor, I have been almost exclusively Vaping anything vanilla. Vanilla custard, vanilla tobacco, vanilla cupcake, maple mountain breakfast (vanilla &maple with some coffee notes)

I'm kind of tired of it, but. I can't find a different flavor that doesn't gross me out after a day (I love chocolate vapes but not over days' time) And I don't really enjoy the plain tobacco flavors either. The disparity between taste and not being an analog freaks me out I think....

Anyone have anything to suggest?

Have you tried a coffee flavor, mocha is a good one from sweet-vapes (i believe its called starbuckets mocha)

@viper Ron yes,I have! A lot of them are a bit strong for me, but I had a really nice cappuccino and cream and a caramel latte one. They were nice, but same problem as with chocolate flavors, I get tired of it after a day or 2

I guess I just need to try more... more!

Hahahaha!!

JDog, the Tiramisu flavor from altsmoke is pretty good. Significant coffee flavor, but it's not overpowering. Or at least I didn't think so compared to other straight coffee flavors I've tried.

Ah! Excellent thanks @boostedrex I was actually wondering about tiramisu. I noticed it had been mentioned in a few places I was stalking throughout the day. Will definitely have to consider it for my next juice order