I Got My Ego-C Twist!

so i was at vapestock today and finally got my ego-c twist! and IM IN LOVE! this batt is schweet!!! and the best thing is i found it cheaper than anywhere ive ever looked! i got mine for $20! and whats funny the other vendors in the room were selling it for $25 and up! also got me some bobas bounty and it freaking rocks! gotta say imho it tastes like graham crackers n tobbaco. the guy at the clouds of vapor said its a cognac n tobacco but i say nay! graham crackers! lol but yea, the twist is one bad @$$ batt! :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first post guys. Take it easy on me!

I've been using Vapor 4 life batteries (the ones that look like a cigarette) and they just aren't doing it for me. I've been recommended one of these and am going to purchase this starter kit. Is everything I need there? Anything else I should buy? (maybe extra of some cartomizers or parts) Please be specific because frankly all these terms are a bit confusing to me. What I'm looking for is a lot of vapor, a good throat hit and for it to be consistent. These batteries I have now aren't consistent at all. Sometimes I get a decent amount a vapor and sometimes I don't and can't even feel anything in the throat.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

kits generally have everything needed except like jeffb said the juice. but i am not one for the atomizers and cartridges. (by the way there is a post in the new member section named jargon for noobs, highly recommend it!) anywho... i myself like the dual coil tank(DCT) cartomizer setup. a bunch of sites sell them but i prefer madvapes http://www.madvapes.com/Dual-Coil-510-Tank-Cartomizer-35ml_p_3368.html and or awesome vapor. my twist is the most consistent batt i have ever had as well as my kgo (its just and ego clone) as for juice, the higher nicotine content the heavier the throat hit. i am soooooo addicted to bobas bounty from alien vision e-juice. hands down the best juice out there imho. but in short if you order the kit with some juice you will be vaping as soon as u get it. but i would recommend getting some cartomizers and such. welcome to the forum and dont worry about asking to many questions! these guys n gals here are the best!

just an FYI...I ordered an ego charger and it's the EXACT SAME THING as my kgo charger. :facepalm:

i dont know if the regulated and unregulated has anything to do with it but the ego chargers cycle at a diff rate or something or other. but if im wrong you know have twice the amount of charging-ness! lol so if you find your batts dying one after the other it wont take as long! i know they look the same and the numbers on the back read the same but iver heard from to many people that it will hurt the batts so id rather be safe than sorry...

kits generally have everything needed except like jeffb said the juice. but i am not one for the atomizers and cartridges. (by the way there is a post in the new member section named jargon for noobs, highly recommend it!) anywho... i myself like the dual coil tank(DCT) cartomizer setup. a bunch of sites sell them but i prefer madvapes http://www.madvapes....35ml_p_3368.html and or awesome vapor. my twist is the most consistent batt i have ever had as well as my kgo (its just and ego clone) as for juice, the higher nicotine content the heavier the throat hit. i am soooooo addicted to bobas bounty from alien vision e-juice. hands down the best juice out there imho. but in short if you order the kit with some juice you will be vaping as soon as u get it. but i would recommend getting some cartomizers and such. welcome to the forum and dont worry about asking to many questions! these guys n gals here are the best!

Thanks for your help. I went ahead and ordered everything separately from alt smoke and got and extra clearomizer and dual-coil tank for just about the same price. The weird thing is I didn't get a confirmation e-mail about my order but my card was charged. Guess I have to call them Monday. I have no order # and checked out as a guest so hopefully they'll be able to find my info in their computers. Should of just went with sweet-vapes :wallbash:

Edited by lost4daze

I just ordered a phoenix from GotVapes...I love the stardusts (ego vision clearomizer) but have heard great things about the phoenix so.....hopefully it'll work great on the twist! I had just received a new stardust and it came with a crack in the base. I've heard the phoenix bottom coil is nearly indestructible. LOL!

Edited by MadKat

First off, I just got my ego twist batteries and love 'em. The problem is, while ordering I just got the usb wall adapter with no actual wire to plug my battery into. I was eager to place my order, saw the wall plug and just ordered that thinking that's what I needed. Now I have no way to charge my batteries :wallbash: . Can someone link me to the correct wall charger I need. I see some but it doesn't specify what battery it's compatible with and don't want to make a mistake and have to send them back. I would like a wall charger and not a usb one. Thanks for any help

Edited by lost4daze