Can I Use A Tank With A Joye 510

I've been vaping the joye 510 for over a year now and I love it. I mainly vape with a pass-through off my computer. Is there a tank I can get for my joye 510? I was looking at a Dual Coil 510 Tank 3.5 ML but I am not sure if this is for my joye 510? This is what I was looking at Dual Coil 510 Tank 3.5 ML Does this work with my joye 510 battery and/or with my pass-through? If not is there some other tank that would work with what I have? A tank uses a cartomizer not an atomizer, right??

I don't see why you couldn't use those tanks, although some of the bigger ones could look goofy on the small 510 batteries. You'll also want to make sure you get cartos with the metal flange/lip on the bottom otherwise the tank could easily slide all the the way down the battery. Looks like the one you linked to has it, but make sure you get the same ones for replacement cartos.

I don't see why he couldn't use something low resistance if he is using it on a passthrough. Regular 510 batteries don't hold a charge for long and putting lr attys on it only make it worse but I used to do that. Also they can cause the battery to drain too quickly making it not safe so I wouldn't recommend it.....even though I did this for quite a while before I went eGo.

all i can say is i strongly suggest NOT running lr stuff on a passthru, if he or anyone else chooses to do so they do so at their own risk. it's a bad idea though.

What you can do is get the tank and then get a carto that is at high ohms.

best option

just make sure it's a manual as the auto's have a hole through the post and if the juice gets down in the passthru it won't be good.

Blu is right. Just because I didn't have a battery explode in my face doesn't mean it's OK to do. I've only used a passthru that plugs into my car's cigarette lighter and it has no battery at all. I don't like the idea of plugging an e-cig into a usb port on my computer. I did used to drip with a small 510 battery and lr510 atty but this was 2 years ago before I knew any better.