Noob Saying Hi

Hey everyone. I'm just giving a general hi.

I little about myself. I was never a heavy smoker. Actually only had one cigarette in my entire life. I have frequently smoked black and mild etc. Mostly socially. I'm someone who likes the "smoke" element I guess. It's not the relaxing feeling or anything, just the act of blowing the smoke that captures me. I hope that doesn't come off as weird. With that being said, I felt that if I was going to continue to casually smoke, might as well be something that doesn't have as much junk in it. I've finally made the decision to go with E-cigs or PVs. I have been lurking on this forum for some time and finally decided to pull the trigger.

I went with a Joye eGo T starter kit from ForeverVapor. I'm just waiting on it to be shipped/delivered. I never tried this before, but I'm excited. I'm sure it'll stop me from casually smoking all that other crap.

This is just a Hi :)

welcome shawn! and if you are just looking for a good vapor production the ego is the way to go! i woke up one morning and wanted to stop analogs, i got my pv and never looked back! vaping has turned into one h3ll off a hobby for me and for many! good luck and happy vaping!

Welcome to Vapor Talk. Sounds like you like a nice cigar flavored vape. I've had a few that really taste like a cigar but none that really taste like a cigarette. There is every flavor that you can think of that you might find enjoyable and if you weren't a heavy smoker then you should get low nic like 12mg or even less. Add a few extra drops of glycerin(vg) to your juice for more vapor too.

• 3 weeks later...