Opinions On A New Fat Batt

I'm thinking of getting a 3rd fat batt, and slowly reducing my 808 collection :sad:

Currently i have an eGo-t- on this so far i've been solely using the vision ego clearo, and the emdcc clearo's. i'd like this batt to stay just my clearo batt

My Boge LEO- on this i use 510 lr micro carto's (because it allows the use of the sanitary cap which i love, and lr atty's for dripping.

now i'd like to get a 3rd fat batt as a spare, and just cuz i like getting new vaping stuff :)

so, here's what i've looked at so far.

The Innokin I-Taste-

http://www.whitestagvapor.com/innokin-itaste-battery-black/

Pro's-

comes with the standard Innokin/Boge sanitary cap that i love

vv

Con's-It's $40 and i'm cheap and honestly, i don't know that i'm that interested in vv since currently i'm completely content, getting a 3rd fat batt is just to have an extra and because i like collecting.

I'd have to buy a 510 adapter right off the batt for it.

The Innokin LEO Pro-

http://www.whitestagvapor.com/innokin-leo-pro-se-battery-platinum/

I like the look of this device and honestly, i'm almost already sold on it. I've been stoked about these things since they came out.

eGo-C Twist-

http://www.nashvillevapor.com/site/products-page/hardwareaccessories/the-ego-twist/

and then there's about a million other choices, the kGo, vGo, iGo, Go-Go, Elite-808, 808 eGo, Riva, etc....

help me decide please :)

Perhaps you should look into something 901 and 808 stuff will fit as you seem to have 510/Ego stuff covered.I can't really relate as vaping has become a part of life and something I keep as a bugeted amount of arounf $15.00 a week.I just use 14500 box mods with different battery connectors to allow use of all the popular atties/carto's.I haven't tried any tank stuff as it seems kind of overkill.

i don't do the tank stuff either, the only "tank" i've tried and probly will try is the vision eGo clearo.

good point on the 808/901 thing, that would allow me to have a 901 dripper....

the twist is one big @$$ batt. same thickness as other egos just longer! my friend had the twist and put the ego w top on and it had to of been almost 8 inches! i love love love my kgo but since i found out about it being unregulated ive started to notice the decline in voltage.... :( lol deff gonna get the twist in the near future!

I bought the twist and it is great. VV does not mean I am going to crank the crap out of this voltage... it is just there so you can get it to a sweet spot. I love my twist I can just twist it to taste and not actually worry about the voltage.

The twist battery is awesome. I don't have a need to turn it up for what I use on it most of the time but it's nice to know that I can and that I'm not limited to what I put on it. The 650mah is a nice size for someone like me who uses more than one type of e-cig throughout the day otherwise you might want the 1000mah so it lasts the whole day.

I can't stress enough how durable Joyetech eGo batteries are. Mine have taken falls and have been put through a lot of abuse with no ill effects. I got one back yesterday that I lost over a month ago. It was a eGo T 1000mah with a C tank setup on it. It had been outside in the sun and rain for exactly 5 weeks. Not only does it still work but it still had a charge(and juice in the tank) and I used it for the rest of the day.

Go for an 18650 Sherlock Holmes style E-pipe. They are cool and you can add some nostalgia to your collection.

or

Get the EGO G !

Ha!! That eGo G is too much!! Literally. I almost pissed myself when he was talking about the cartomiser holding 2 pints of juice and him vaping at 975 volts.

LMAO!! Ego G may be the most unneeded ... ridiculous pvc contraption ive ever seen. Holds 2 pints of e juice?!?!? Hes talking about ordering 1pint at a time? Really???!?!??!!!!

Ego C is looking good. Would like to try them with the dual coil atomizers. Love tanks ... Dont want the hassle of drip tip weird stuff. Fill the tank, and your gtg!!

Ha!! That eGo G is too much!! Literally. I almost pissed myself when he was talking about the cartomiser holding 2 pints of juice and him vaping at 975 volts.

Did you look at the comments where he said as soon as he could fit a Coleman water tank on it he would have a reliable tank for it, LMAO!