Vg Question

a lot of vendors sell straight VG it's cheap as for liquid it's liike shooting fish in a barrel you just gotta take a chance. I only Vape 80/20/PG/VG because I like a good TH and vapor production.

Only thing to know about VG is that it is thicker and produces more vapor(that dose not mean you get more nic)only get USP Kosher VG.

i belive the stone has a 2.0 model out now that has 4 separate wicks on each side. but the 1st model sucks rocks... guess thats why they call it the stone! lol. do the clearomizers generally work better with the vg thean the cartos? heard cartos clog up faster cuz its so thick...

I've got Boba's Bounty (100% VG) in both a boge LR carto and a resurrector carto from CCV and i haven't had any problems with it clogging up. Honestly other than vapor production i don't notice much difference. I usually vape a mix somewhere around 75 pg/ 25 vg or 50/50. If you vape 100% VG you might notice a slightly lighter throat hit, and IMO flavors seem to take on a bit more of a dark rich flavor than the sweet lighter flavor you get with PG, so really i think it depends on the flavor. Tobacco & coffee flavors i like the dark rich flavor, with fruity flavors i'd probably want them to be more sweet so i'd go for something closer to 75/25 pg/vg.

Like justvape said, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Trying out different combos of pg/vg has never kept me from finishing off juice that's not ideal tho :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had to switch to vg blends cause the pg ones were giving me headaches after a while. Full vg blends are really think, I usually ask them (if avail, otherwise I get a flavor shot and do it myself) to mix in distilled h2o doesn't alter taste at all, but makes for an easier vape. Especially if you don't want to keep dripping into an atty.

Tank v2 (I get mine from mad vapes) is great cause it has 3 holes now for feeding, great for not carrying around a bottle of juice

I usually use the shorty cartos though

In my DIY experiments I have made 80%vg juice and it is really thick. It will clog up anything and is only good for direct dripping. Bobbas and Gorrilla juice must have some water or some other solvent to thin it because it is not as thick and works well in clearos and eGo C. The amount of flavorings in an eliquid has a thinning effect also because they usually contain pg, alcohol or water. I usually use up to 30%vg and no water or other thinners and I can vape this in any carto, clearo or tank. Store bought 100% vg juice is not really 100% and some of these liquids are thicker than others.

if you want to dry some vg blends (i believe mine are 15%h2o) i have posted some in the classifieds :)

i use them in both cartos and dc tanks v2 and both are great.