Nashville Vapor

blucavvy

Thought i should start a thread for these guys. I've had a few orders with them now and have been nothing but impressed. I wish all ecig vendors were this good. They have a pretty wide variety of stuff available, prices are great, shipping is cheap, customer service is A+, and with every order i've placed so far i've gotten an "extra". First order was a sampler of some 3ml cherry tobacco, and next order was a nice ming drip tip in aluminum. Pretty cool extras if ya ask me :)

Just thought that they should be given a good review. They run all kinds of sales as well in the suppliers forum. Give em a shot!

Cool extras indeed, that's why i love the vapor room :) i need to check these guys out, I've seen their website and they look to have some great stuff. I like their starter kits too, most starter kits you see out there i think 'well i wouldn't use half of that stuff' but they look to have some great options on starter kits. And how awesome is the wooden cigar box that comes w/ some of 'em!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would order from here and I almost have several times but I have to pay sales tax since I live in TN....that blows. For the amount I pay in tax I could get more elsewhere. Glad you all are having a great experience with them. I wish they had a retail store since I'm only like 1.5 hours from Nashville.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines