Study On Ecig Vs Cigarettes

bear

I just watched a video on grimm greens website, presented by a cardiologist,on a study of ecigs compared to regular cigarettes.I cant go into details because it is quite lengthy.I was amazed by some of the results.I think this is a must watch video.I feel much safer vaping after watching.

I just watched a video on grimm greens website, presented by a cardiologist,on a study of ecigs compared to regular cigarettes.I cant go into details because it is quite lengthy.I was amazed by some of the results.I think this is a must watch video.I feel much safer vaping after watching.

Would love to watch. Can you post the site, bear?

I will just make it easier and post the video here. There is a note with the original video about the sound and video not syncing properly due to a slow internet connection. I watched most of the live broadcast and found the information quite interesting. Enjoy. The video is over 2 hours long the Doctor starts his interview around the 20 min mark.

[media=]

I thought it was fascinating, especially about the nicotine absorption of e-liquid as opposed to cigarettes and the amount of time it takes for nicotine to enter the bloodstream when vaping vs, smoking. I also thought it was interesting that the cardiologist and his world colleagues toted nicotine replacement products, such as the patch, as completely ineffectual--a veritable failure--and how the United States seems to be the few, if not the only, holdout as far as that is concerned. I'm glad I never went down that road. He also debunked the theory that e-cigarettes contain carcinogens. He was quite dismissive on that score. Goodness, there was so much information. I truly recommend you sit through every last minute.

Loved his honesty and passion as well as thorough studies. He did it right from the get go (ego users, vapers for at least a month), and all healthy individuals across the board. Everything that Breal tried to sum up is a huge Ditto from me too. Outstanding!