Ready To Make An Order, Neeed Help.

1. I want a couple of drip setups and I like the 306 but there are different kinds from different manufactures and I have no idea. I have ones with a bridge and a short drip tip and they work great but I might want to try something else. Maybe bridgeless with a drip shield or some other kind of setup, let me know what you think. This would be for eGo standard and/or vv batteries.

2. kr808 sealed auto batteries, I like the short ones and are there multiport chargers for these?

3. Vision, Stardust, Elegance, V2 or similar cearomizers. I will pick up a couple of these types but which ones and from where? For eGo and for vv.

4. Any other must have options for eGo, twist c vv eGo, kr808/volt, ProVari.

Any info on sales, discount codes or general recommendations will be appreciated especially with the 306 drip options because the other things are kind of no brainers. I might also want to try a 901 atty if there is a good way to adapt this to my eGo or ProVari.

I have a bridgeless and I don't notice a huge difference to be honest. Although I haven't really done a side by side comparison with the same juice. They both taste great I just need to work on the timing and quanitity of dripping so that i can avoid the leaking when overdripping and the burnt nasty throat hits when underdripping. I'm waiting on my eco-c VV and a couple drip sheilds to get here. usps says they're out for delivery RIGHT NOW! heh

Oh yeah, and as for a recommendation these are the only 2 places i've tried them from so far, seem to have good pricing and i love the taste i get out of both of them when i dont over or under drip

iVape

http://ivape.net/index.php/306-Low-Resistance-Atomizer.html

Sweet-vapes (debridged)

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=254&category_id=20

What about the drip tips? I know you can get the long ones if you want to use certain drip shields but are there other ways to use this atty? I don't have a problem with over/under dripping or leaking and never used a drip shield or drip cup(whatever that is) but other vapers have and I wonder if they like it set up that way.

I'm still in the process of research but I know that some or all drip shields for the 306 must be used with either an xl drip tip and/or a 510-510 adapter.

There is also something called a DCA which the atty sits inside this sealed 2 piece unit. It acts like a drip shield and I think the letters stand for "drip cup adapter" or "drip container adapter". after the 306 atty is inside this you can put a 501 drip tip on it. It looks good and the reviews are positive but the price is too high IMO. I saw one for like $29 without the atty or drip tip. No thanks.....Still looking.

As far as the 306 atty I only have experience with the bridgeless dripping atty from smartvapes.com. They work well. I've used a cannon drip tip with them from cherry vape which was very nice. I actually am awaiting the arrival of a replacement drip tip as mine cracked but it is being replaced at no charge! I also have an xl derlin drip tip from empiremods that i do not like. As far as the drip shields go you will have to have an xl drip tip. I never have enough leaking to worry about the drip shield. As far as the 510-510 extension i would definitely purchase that from whatever vendor you purchase the atty from. I got one from empiremods and it does not work with the smartvapes atty. I guess the posts on the smartvapes atty are too short. The extension does work just not with them. Now, with the 901 atty...empiremods has a lr 901 bridgeless that is AMAZING!! I think it's 1.7ohm and it produces the most vapor of anything I have ever used! Also looks great with a drip shield from them! Now to the ego vision, I have some from gotvapes....WIN! I would recommend all of these items to anyone as they have worked well for me! I have zero knowledge of small stick batteries so no help there. Good luck with the order.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

I am most happy with the bridgeless lr901 and drip shield from empiremods. These attys are awsesome and the drip shield I got looks rad and it works. I made this order before I read the previous post so I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who feels this way about them.

As for the Visions, well at least 1 of the 2 is working like it should. I haven't had much luck with these. Out of at least 10 I've picked up from many different vendors only 3 of them have worked really well for me.

Glad you got one. They are great! I love mine and will definitely be ordering more. Probably about 5 to keep on hand. I'm kinda upset with my ego visions lately. They started out working so well. I had no leaks at all and then out of nowhere I had one empty the entire tank through the bottom at the connection. Still not sure what's up with that yet but such is vaping. I hope you enjoy your 901.

Happy Vaping

-mse12