Somebody For The Love Of God Help Me

ok so im having some carto trouble. im using the smoktech dual coils in an m1a1 buzz tank on a vv box mod. the way i fill mine up i usually put about 20-25 drops in it fill my tank up and let it set for about 15-20 minutes and the last couple that i have used ive been getting a burnt taste for some reason. should i fill the cartomizer up completely then let it set? or could i possibly be using it at to high of a voltage starting off or what? :wallbash:

I would say with dual coils you would want the voltage dialed back as there is twice as much heat from twice as much coils.Sounds you might want to consider going basic and just using single coil Boge carto's either standard on either unit or low resistance @ 3.7 volts.

If you can see the wire looping through the middle the element is lengthwise in the middle ,if you don't see the wire it is crosswise at the thread end.I never had any luck with the crosswise ones.

I've been having some really bad luck with the smoktech DCC's. I'm using the flanged 2.0ohm. Seems about 50% of them (out of the last 20 I bought) are horrible, chemical, plastic taste no matter how wet I get them. I finally stopped putting it in a tank until I know it's going to work. From poking around other threads, it appears that smoktech is having quality issues and we're not alone. (while many others reporting no issues.) It sounds like possibly a bad run?

@bass and troopx

I have had no luck with smoktech's either. I'm a new vaper and my only experience in carto's are dual coils from totally wicked and 1.7 ohm smoktech single coils...i bought 20 smoktechs after hearing the praise everyone gave them and the first 5 i tried were all garbage...i've given up on traditional cartos all together. Good luck though, i hope you figure it out because i never could. I know this has been zero help at all but thought I would chime in.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

Try Boge's, seriously, they're very consistent, and a much smoother vape than dual coil, if you fill them right, they work wonderfully. I used smoktech dcc's for quite a while, and when i came back to boge's it was a night and day difference. Regular Boge, BTW, NOT the XL, there's something horribly wrong with those.

^What he said, although I have XL's and Regulars at LR 2.0 ohms and both perform great. Maybe a bad batch on the XL's Jon? Or maybe i just got lucky lol.

Out of the carto's i've tried so far i like the loose draw i get w/ Boge's a lot. Especially when I'm vaping while driving for some reason, I seem to suck hard (....thats what she said....) which led to disaster and frustration on mini's or the ego-c tanks, and inconsistency on the smoktechs.

Smoktech DC's still perform well for me overall, but i don't like them for on the go when i'm running around. For consistency, like Jon said Boge's are the way to go IMO.

If it can't go in a tank, I'll use my REO or GVM kicked. I liked the DCC's in a tank on a provari- but when they are bad, they really ruin the experience. I do have a 2.0 DCC smoktech in a tank right now at 5.5v and it's bliss. The first carto in the pack, not so much. That's typical with these. ...I'm waiting in line for a zenesis atty and hopefully I'll be able to say goodbye to the carto/atty reliability woes. One can dream.