What To Call An E-Cigarette

HI all,

I'm just wondering what lingo there is to call the e-cigarette "device" I find myself sometimes saying "where is my pipe" Then I think to myself, that sounds very much like "drug talk" I haven't seen any videos where anyone calls this thing anything other than an e-cigarette, so I'm wondering what other people think on this, or whether it has even come to mind????

Electronic cigarettes are usually referred to as e-cigarettes or e-cigs. I think a more correct term would be Personal Vaporizer, or PV for short. You'll find some people using this term on forums. In person, I like calling it just a vaporizer though. Personal Vaporizer is too long...and some people might not know what PV stands for. Not really sure if there are any other names for it, but there could be.

I call mine by what they are....510 and 901 e-cig. except for my pink 901...that is Mr. Pink and I call me M401 a "Dragon" :) They are all VPs (the most common term) but i usually call them by what they are and then answer more questions if people have them.

Edited by Ofortuna