Mmmmm Atomizer Tank Up And Coming For Drippers?

In PBusardos new video he talked with Avidvaper owner and creator of HH357 atomizers, he briefly mentions that they are working on a atomizer tank coming out next month (maybe). ???? COULD IT BE? Full flavor and no dripping?!?! I cant wait. I hope it really does come out

I dont know, lol. The only info was the guy from avidvaper saying that they are working on an "atomizer tank". I dont know any specifics as to how its going to work, but if it keeps the flavor you get from atomizers (over cartomizers) im really looking forward to it

If someone had a lathe and all the tools, they could make a tube that is expanded on the Atty end and you could just slide it into the bottoms of the tank. The top cap could be a solid piece including the inside tube.

I will have to draw this up later :)

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

Zen at house of hybrids has atty/tank combos . They are the easiest diy attys to date. He'll have them up on his site shortly (week or two?)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

nice but I am not.spending more than I.paid for my while pv,batteries and other stuff. Lol

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

To each his own.. He also makes (made a limited quantity) of the Zen Bam that you needs. (because a bunch of his fans wanted a Black Anonized Mimi).

His main mods, his Zen standard and Zenesis mini are made from surgical stainless steel, all mechanical, magnet button instead of spring, and because of the diy atty, there are no 510 connector thingies to break wobble or tweak.

The attys themselves:

They're really not that expensive when you consider that included is:

1 year supply of Kanthal wire (the kind of wire that loves a cold water dunk on a hot coil for good cleaning)

1 year supply of Stainless Steel mesh wire,

1 or 2 allen wrenches

1 quartz tank for the cinnamon fans

AND he pre-oxidizes, pre-wraps, and pre-installs them so you know:

a. how they are supposed to look when done right

b. to save time for the purchaser

c. to help eliminate intimidation of the DIY

Plus he has video's on how to roll the wick, wrap the coil and oxidize the wick so you can buy sheets and rolls of the stuff you need and do it all by yourself when you're confident and ready to do so. He also sells extra pre-oxidized wicks for the weak of diy hearted.

They're worth the money, trust me.

Plus, he has them special made to especially fit the various mods.

1. Z-atty-u Universal atty with tank for the avg mod (silver bullet, lavatank ect)

2. Z-atty-P for the Provari (fits like a pro!)

3. and so forth. (Megladom, GG, (yes, even the GG folks are excited),

You get a years worth of attys for a hundred + bucks the first year,... and about 10 bucks a year from then on. (buying SS mesh by the sheet, and Kanthal wire by the roll).

It's also the easiest to build genesis type atty out there so far to date. There are no kinks and there's more room to wrap.

Am I smitten? YOU BET YOUR SWEET BIPPY!!!

Edited by Uma

Sounds more like a snakeoil salesman. Lol

Yes they are nice atty's but having just spent money on a:

Lavatube

PS Legacy

Kick

DIY supplies

All the batteries to power above mods, I simply don't have the $100+ to spend on an atty. Cheaper is better for me right now..lol

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

Listen. Nobody's trying to talk you into anything. The info was put out there and YOU attacked it. I then defended it by pointing out FACTS and then you proceeded to attack him (or was it me? either way, it's an inappropriate statement).by calling the FACTS a snakeoil presentation.

You are selling something.

Knocking other's and their products unfairly, in order to "promote" your own, is obviously bad taste, form and tact.

I remove myself from this ridiculous non-conversation with an obvious seller of something or another.

Listen. Nobody's trying to talk you into anything. The info was put out there and YOU attacked it. I then defended it by pointing out FACTS and then you proceeded to attack him (or was it me? either way, it's an inappropriate statement).by calling the FACTS a snakeoil presentation.

You are selling something.

Knocking other's and their products unfairly, in order to "promote" your own, is obviously bad taste, form and tact.

I remove myself from this ridiculous non-conversation with an obvious seller of something or another.

dude I don't sell ****. Your the one on every thread posting about Zen atty's. Not me. I am vaper who doesn't want to break the bank vaping because you are wayyyyyyy overreacting. All I said is why I couldn't drop over $100 on an atty right now because I ME just spent hundreds of dollars on other equipment and couldn't afford more. Chillax

I never knocked anybody's design,idea or product. Did you forget to take your meds today?

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

Not on every thread.

I do post on threads that talk about the latest and greatest ... how can I not be excited???? This is extremely exciting!!! Matt started it last year or so, while fooling around and it's really taken hold with the engineers. Of course I'm excited and I'm sharing tidbits so others know of these brilliant concepts! I'm not apologizing for that.

I also post about them in threads where they are sick and tired of dull flavors, because the ss wick rocks flavor.

I also post about it in Zombie type threads, because these are the coolest way to be self sufficient ever, even us diy=challenged folks!

I post in wish lists, because I wanted one so bad, and I even got one!

I post in "show me your setup/mod" posts, because it's a new to me mod.

I'm so sorry you seem to have a problem with brilliant concepts and those who excitedly share what little they know with others.

I do apologize for you being angry enough to pull your Selling thread. It was not my intention to raise anger, but rather to raise awareness of how dishing other vendors/modders/ ect sounds when you are trying to sell something too. I also wanted to set the record straight, that these are not blow by night attys. They are priced right for the engineering and craftsmanship.

My post was geared towards informing the uninformed that progress has been made. Soon we'll be excited about other new ones. I haven't seen any other ones yet, or you can bet your sweet bippy they'd been in my post. I'm not biased.

You do have some attys, and they're cheaper. That's cool. Do you have a website where we can learn about them? Video's? Reviews? Tell us more.

If this is not a thread about atty/tanks then... wow. I do need my meds.

AND AGAIN you have the WRONG PERSON.... not sure who you are angry at but I am the wrong one. I have NEVER sold anything on here. The only thing I sell is BBQ.

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

Oh for heaven's Sakes!!! Forget the meds, and make a scotch on the rocks. Actually, a double scotch on the rocks!

I'm so sorry.

I ran many threads/posts together in my mind and .... grrrrrrrrrr'd myself into ... well, you know...

My apologies.