New To Group, Vaping A Year Now

sherebel

Hello, I started vaping June 11 of last year. I started using Premium E Cigarettes which sale in my Local Mall. They have lots of flavors to choose form. They are VERY HIGH if you vape a lot like I do. I have thought about trying others that are less expensive even if i have to give up the flavors. I have NO CLUE where to start in filling my own and wonder if that method would be cheaper. I love vaping!! My 15 year old Doxie died of Lung cancer January 11 of last year so six months later on June 11 I bought my first e-cig kit and have never touched a regular cigarette since then. The only problem I have had is that I have a burn on the inside of my mouth where one of the cartridges leaked the liquid out on first puff. Regardless, I love vaping and hope it isnt regulated. I can now walk up stairs without panting and my blood pressure is way down. I am 50 years old and have tried EVERY method out there to give up tobacco cigarettes.

Welcome to Vapor Talk, sorry about your loss. You should try an Joye eGo e-cig they are great and last 8-12 hours depending on use. Also there are many options that you can use with them :cheers: