Quality Problems

Diggs

I should have made my huge post here, but figured I would just make a new post with the same info. This area seems to get way more traffic and I would like some input from everyones experiences especially with 801 atomizers. If the reposting of all this info is against the rules, please delete it, or my other original post.

Here it goes, it is a bit long.

Well after about a month of vaping today I get completely blown away. I get 3 shipments delivered to my home today while at work. One is my VP1 from Vaprlife, which I wasn't that excited about after getting my Vapre 51 earlier in the week. I thought the Vapre and the VP2 units were the same, then after I get my Vapre 51, I see from the instructions it is from vaprlife and is a VP1 I tried out the Vapre 51 that came from truesmoker, and was really wondering WTF is all the rave about. It sucks! I am not getting vapor like I get from a regular automatic batt. I charged the batts overnight and find that one of them is just DOA and the other doesn't really last that much longer than using the same addy on a stock batt. I assumed the VP1 from vapor life would have the same output. I will say that Truesmoker included an extra addy, which seemed to be the low bridge aka 4 hole that Arno sells. I noticed it pulled easier, but not like a straw that I had seen mentioned here before. Well, it wasn't any different than the others I had, but was easier to draw on than the other 2 addys that came with it.

Today, I break into the VP1 from Vaprlife and it has 4 batts in it!! wow, so I try to charge them and the light comes on green, hmmm, this is what the dead one did before. So I put another on, red then green. So I give one a go in the new VP1 with some Ruyan4 that came from Heaven-Gifts. Holy momma!!! It draws like a straw and I came close to choking for the first time ever with vapor production. This thing kicks like a mule I expected the exact same results as the Vapre 51 since they are identical units less the cool etching on the vapre. I try the other addy that came with it and it is hard to draw from and doesn't come close to vapor production. So I try some other flavors in this new addy and wow, great flavor and huge vapor until I try the "French Pipe" from Heaven Gifts. BLEH!!! It taste like rose pedal soup or something. NOW I can't get that flavor to go away after a good 2 hours of vaping through my only 801 that kicks bootay.

So, what gives? I have 9, yes NINE 801 addys. 2 from Arno, and 3 from TrueSmoker, 2 from Vaprlife and 2 from Rocky Mountain Vapor and of these 9 addys only one really works well. I had about written off the 801 and declared the 901 the king of E-Cigs, but now..... I am just confused. So do you have to buy 10 addys to get one good one? I see all these vids and reviews from people and they exhale clouds of vapor. After a month, I finally find ONE addy that does just that. It does it on a standard batt, USB PT and the VP1. It simply is what Vaping should be like. So, how do you insure to get a good 801 addy with the smooth easy straw like draw and not this other $#!7 I have bought from the other vendors?? It is CRAP and I have a good $100 worth of JUNK sitting here. Also, I have tried the good addy on the Vapre 51, and it SUCKS *** still.

I never do this, but I am very frustrated, so I invite some feedback from the vendors I am about to beat down.

1. The most expensive let down first. TrueSmoker, IF you have the same exact item as the VP1, why does yours not last as long and produce a fraction of the vapor I get from my VP1 from Vaprlife? I like the nice etching, but if it creates a $100 shinny non vapor producing POS, don't bother. Thanks for including 3 addys (although oily) with the package, but all three of these are pretty sad along with the Vapre 51 and a dead battery that never provided enough power to take one draw off my Vapre. Just to make it clear, I tried the same battery and the same addy I had on the VP1 to compare and it wouldn't produce a hit like the VP1 from Vaprlife. So the comparison was dead even. I regret this purchase %100.

2. I emailed Arno of Awesomevapor, and he was very fast to respond to my questions, but now I have 2 of the promised 4 hole addys from him, and they don't perform at all like this latest addy I received from Vaprlife. They pale in comparison, and I bought from you based on what I had read here and your response to my emails. Your addys do draw a bit easier, but not much, and doesn't come close to the vapor production of this one 801 addy I received from Vaprlife. On a bright note, the 901 starter kit I got from Awesome vapor and the liquids are great. No complaints with the service or the liquids or the 901 kit, but the 801 kit and the spare addy I bought is a HUGE let down and a waste of money.

3. Rocky Mountain Vapor. I have to wonder if the 510s I have are defective. They have never really produced now that I see what vapor production is like. They shipped fast and had good pricing and I never used their service, so I can't speak for that. But the lack of vapor is really concerning. This is speculation and unless I can test it against another known good 510, it will remain that way. However, I have yet to recommend a 510 and won't till I see one produce anything like the 901, which does pretty darn good. The two 801 addys and USB PT I got from here are garbage. They are very hard to draw through and the USB PT killed one addy because it just stayed on even with the button being up and not pressed. So, the 510s, Not sure about. The 801's I can say are crap as is their USB PT unit.

-------

For the flip side.

1. VaprLife.com, I don't know whether to praise you or damn you The VP1 and one of the addys that came with it are simply amazing! The batt life seems good and the vapor production is just insane. It looks like what I see from Chris and Sean and Grim Green and the Fedora dude. Big puffy billowy clouds on exhale. A smooth easy draw from the addy and with lots of flavor. This 801 addy is simply the best purchase I have made to date. I would have been happy with just getting this addy and no VP1 just to see the difference in quality and performance. Now I feel like I have been cheated on every other E-cig purchase I have made, well over $200 in kits and addys. This addy has spoiled me and I want more. If you can promise me and deliver more of these, I would gladly pay more for them. HELL, I would pay double just not to have to buy 10 addys to get one good one. The VP1 unit you shipped me works great also! I LOVE THIS THING. It concerns me though that the Vapre 51 is so different even though the instructions even say VP1. I might have received a bad one, but the difference is night and day. I am curious if others find any differences. I will say you currently OWN my business for parts.

Lastly is Heaven-Gifts which I can't really rate. Their RY4 produces great vapor as has most of the liquids I have tried so far. I hated the flavor of "French Pipe" it has a rose pedal taste, but that is personal preference and has nothing to do with the vendor. I got another 901 kit from them and it is charging. I also bought some chargers and another 801 batt. The chargers are charging and the other items are waiting to be tested, but the few liquids I have tried are winners especially for the price.

OK, I haven't let these vendors know the issues I have had. I don't plan on bothering with Rocky Mountain since I doubt I will do biz with them again. I will however give TrueSmoker and Awesomevapor a chance for some feedback. Sorry to be so negative, it is not my nature, but I got pissed after thinking about all the addys I have and how I have been struggling to find juice that vapes and the right e-cig and now I think I just got duds. Enough to push someone over the edge I think?

Diggs

Would love input from everyone.

Hi Diggs,

Thank you for spending the time to write your experiences.

The atomizers are 4 holes, I removed the black sleeve and there are 4 slots

The only explanation I can have on the atomizers is some were soaked in primer

when I received them. So we wiped them off and packaged them.

My guess is that they are excessively primed internally. I have had very good success

with atomizers that start tasting funny after a few weeks. So I ultrasonically clean them

in deionized water, blow them out, then do again. If you don't have a ultrasonic cleaner,

What I would suggest is on a few bad ones is soak them in hot tap water for a while. Then

let them dry overnight if you don't have access to shop air.

I use the VP1 exclusively, even though I am surrounded by these things. I am using the

same 801 atomizer as yours for over a month, I just cleaned it 3 days ago ultrasonically,

and it creates plums of vapor with a great throat hit on menthol juice

The VP1 and Vapre51 are similar and should perform identically.

If the above still doesn't work, I will send another set of atomizers to you.

The whole purpose of us doing business is to offer customers what a electronic cigarette is capable of.

Keep me posted on your attempts and we will figure out why so many attys are not performing.

Best Regards

Jeso

Hi Diggs,

Thank you for spending the time to write your experiences.

The atomizers are 4 holes, I removed the black sleeve and there are 4 slots

The only explanation I can have on the atomizers is some were soaked in primer

when I received them. So we wiped them off and packaged them.

My guess is that they are excessively primed internally. I have had very good success

with atomizers that start tasting funny after a few weeks. So I ultrasonically clean them

in deionized water, blow them out, then do again. If you don't have a ultrasonic cleaner,

What I would suggest is on a few bad ones is soak them in hot tap water for a while. Then

let them dry overnight if you don't have access to shop air.

I use the VP1 exclusively, even though I am surrounded by these things. I am using the

same 801 atomizer as yours for over a month, I just cleaned it 3 days ago ultrasonically,

and it creates plums of vapor with a great throat hit on menthol juice

The VP1 and Vapre51 are similar and should perform identically.

If the above still doesn't work, I will send another set of atomizers to you.

The whole purpose of us doing business is to offer customers what a electronic cigarette is capable of.

Keep me posted on your attempts and we will figure out why so many attys are not performing.

Best Regards

Jeso

Jeso, Thanks for the offer. I emailed TrueSmoker about the Vapre 51 after posting and they have offered to replace the questionable Vapre. I will be sending it back to them over the weekend. VERY VERY fast response time!! And are standing behind the product :thumbsup: I will give the cleaning a go on my 801's and also take off the black bands to see if I can tell a difference in them. I can't say enough about this one addy, it just crushes everything else I have tried with e-cigs. Also, I think it is time I tried some mods. Anything I find with 2 holes will meet the drill this weekend. I am not sure if it is the air flow or the atomizer part that makes this one so good, but I will be finding out. I LOVE the VP1 and this addy. Thanks for opening my eyes to what vaping should be like.

Also, big Kudos for TrueSmoker to respond so quick and to offer a replacement! That means a lot!

Diggs

Edited by Diggs

i guess i get to be the first :innocent:

i have spent a lot more than you have one a lot of the same stuff you have. i got an 801, 901, 510, e-cigar, and blu-cig starter kits, a usb pt, 2 VP1s, and more juice than ill ever use. my problems were minor and quickly resolved.

i have always not really like the 801. they leak, hard to prime once cleaned, never able to get all the juice out of the carts. but vapor was always good (once primed). the 801 ranks a little higher than my blu-cig.

everyone on this forum know how much i love the 901. reliable, great vapor, easy to prime, perfect size, nuff said.

about the businesses: never used truesmoker, so i cant say anything about them, but everyone gives them a good rep. awesomevapor i have bought from arno most from. awesome service, awesome juice, awesome prices. vaporlife, new to the game, but still one of the best around. heavens-gifts; great prices, decent delivery time, great selection. havent had any problems from any of these people.

maybe you're just running an insane streak of bad luck. im sure most, if not all, will be more than happy to exchange your crap for something that works.

"ok, maybe not the first, it took me 10 minute to type this"

Edited by bzeisman

Hi Diggs,

I think potentially the heater, 4 holes, and metal mesh on those atomizers

are plugged up or gummed up with the primer they put on atomizers at the factory.

I am very curious about the outcome, because these atomizers are great.

Best Regards

Jeso

Wow that was one hell of a post!

*sigh* Welcome to our world. The atomizers...where should I start? The problem is not all atomizers are the same. Atomizers come from a number of manufactures in China, and although they all look the same, sometimes even identical. They are not. Some suppliers, especially new ones, will order what they thing is a good 801 atomizer, when in fact it sucks. Others that have been around a while usually sell better quality attys. The honest truth is that this is one of the biggest issues in the ecig world, hands down, is Quality Control. Some supplier just don't know what the heck they are doing, they just want the $$$.

Let's start with the VP units, I will back that unit up with the name of my entire site. Hands down. It is what has made my Vaping life so much better. It's just simply amazing. If you don't get the same feeling, then something is wrong with the unit. Who knows what. The Vapr51 and the VP1 unit should be the same thing. Maybe your batteries where just bad, to be honest I can't say. But I hope the new one works well. One thing I will say is that the new chargers are a little while, sometimes you have to move the battery a bit to make sure it get's a good connection. If the light turns green right away, the battery is in the wrong way. If it changes from green then to red after a few seconds, then it's fully charged. If you know that's not the case, then you have a dud battery. Which I have never experienced from Jeso and we now have 3 of his units. Actually make that 4.

As for atomizers, well it just depends. Arno sells 2 types. The atomizer that I got from him are black with a gold band around the bottom. They are 4 hole and work amazing. He also has some DSE atomizers (remember DSE and RN atomizers are different) that he sent me, they may also have been 4 hole I can't remember but they where all black. And they sucked. They where high bridge attys and I hated them. The vapor production sucked. I called Arno and spoke with him and stated he should get the short bridge atty in stock ASAP. Which is doing as we all speak, he should have them in by the end of this week.

I hope he keeps those attys coming. The thing is, suppliers sometimes change their source for attys, and they don't say anything. They look the same to the untrained eye, but they are not. And to be honest it's ****ed up. For whatever reason the relationship may have gone sour with the company they where ordering from, or someone offered the "same" attys for cheaper. So now they selling what you think is the same atomizer but is not. on the flip side many suppliers have experienced companies in China changing the atomizer design for no apparent reason. China doesn't like to take stuff back EVEN if it was their fault. Now the supplier is stuck with a few thousands atomizers. That suck.

So what can we do about it? ***** ***** ***** and hope that the good suppliers will stay honest with us. I trust Arno, and I think he's on the right track. I also trust Jeso and think given time he will probably find the ultimate bad *** atomizer.

I tell you one thing though, if this issue keeps up I'll start carrying atomizers in the store. There is nothing worse than pay 10 bucks for an atomizer that works like crap. I've been there and I feel your pain.

Yes I have noticed the same thing I have 3 models

Smoking everywhere gold. Great drip vapor production with AV juice.

Blu kit..I can get more vapor with it dripping.Very impressive more vapor than a analog for sure.

Joye 510 good vapor production but i find it flakey put out great then it wont do much better if even close to my other e-cigs which seems crazy and I am on my second atty.The first atty did really well then just slowed down and burned out.

Yesterday I cut my E-liquid with 25% VG and the Blu was rediculous with vapor my wife said it was too much!!! And all these people think its crap.Had a haze in the kitchen ceiling can you believe it?..The 510 was not much better has to be the atties.(only those 2 E-cigs tried with the 75-25 vg cut)

So my point: the 510 is not really impressing me much and I know the rocks are coming my way as I type this but IMO the other ones are so close if not better at times ..Maybe my attys(510) are part of the junk batch since I just got it 3 weeks ago or so..

I can also get great vapor with a Blu Atty on my 510 man battery and as much or more vapor so whats up with my 510 I dont know..The batteries life is 1-2 hours if im lucky..My vapor is bigger but thinner?I will order another atty from somewhere different when I need another one and see if it helps..For now my $5 blu atty works better or equal on the 510 battery....the only way i can prove it is to video it and i may just do that today..I have seen Blu vids and I am kicking there butts with my vapor...My SEG will do even more but the hard draw gives me a headache if i use it too much..I pluged one hole in the battery with tape and the vapor went up 30-40%..and i use less juice with the others the 510 just drinks it....

The only juice i use is Awsome Vapor so I can say my comparisons are fair.

Im a noobie, so take my response for what it is. I;ve never dealt with Jeso, but seeing his quick response and his handling of the matter, I am going to check his products out. He seems very reputable. I HAVE dealt with Arno at awesomevapor, and CAN speak for his service. It coincides with the company name - awesome. I have tried 3 e juice companys, and Arno has the best price AND the best flavor - for me. Service- AWESOME. Arno ALWAYS responds to his e mails QUICK. And I am having the reverse experience with my Blu and 510. My Blu does not perform well at all, while my 510, which I purchased from Arno, is billowing clouds of vapor consistantly. ( I learned something new today, the attys for the blu and 510 are interchangable ). So there it is, just a noobies perspective. I was bored and thought Id put my 2 cents in, cause you guys dont tell me to shut up like my wife does. Not yet anyway. :thumbsup:

I should have made my huge post here, but figured I would just make a new post with the same info. This area seems to get way more traffic and I would like some input from everyones experiences especially with 801 atomizers. If the reposting of all this info is against the rules, please delete it, or my other original post.

Here it goes, it is a bit long.

Well after about a month of vaping today I get completely blown away. I get 3 shipments delivered to my home today while at work. One is my VP1 from Vaprlife, which I wasn't that excited about after getting my Vapre 51 earlier in the week. I thought the Vapre and the VP2 units were the same, then after I get my Vapre 51, I see from the instructions it is from vaprlife and is a VP1 I tried out the Vapre 51 that came from truesmoker, and was really wondering WTF is all the rave about. It sucks! I am not getting vapor like I get from a regular automatic batt. I charged the batts overnight and find that one of them is just DOA and the other doesn't really last that much longer than using the same addy on a stock batt. I assumed the VP1 from vapor life would have the same output. I will say that Truesmoker included an extra addy, which seemed to be the low bridge aka 4 hole that Arno sells. I noticed it pulled easier, but not like a straw that I had seen mentioned here before. Well, it wasn't any different than the others I had, but was easier to draw on than the other 2 addys that came with it.

Today, I break into the VP1 from Vaprlife and it has 4 batts in it!! wow, so I try to charge them and the light comes on green, hmmm, this is what the dead one did before. So I put another on, red then green. So I give one a go in the new VP1 with some Ruyan4 that came from Heaven-Gifts. Holy momma!!! It draws like a straw and I came close to choking for the first time ever with vapor production. This thing kicks like a mule I expected the exact same results as the Vapre 51 since they are identical units less the cool etching on the vapre. I try the other addy that came with it and it is hard to draw from and doesn't come close to vapor production. So I try some other flavors in this new addy and wow, great flavor and huge vapor until I try the "French Pipe" from Heaven Gifts. BLEH!!! It taste like rose pedal soup or something. NOW I can't get that flavor to go away after a good 2 hours of vaping through my only 801 that kicks bootay.

So, what gives? I have 9, yes NINE 801 addys. 2 from Arno, and 3 from TrueSmoker, 2 from Vaprlife and 2 from Rocky Mountain Vapor and of these 9 addys only one really works well. I had about written off the 801 and declared the 901 the king of E-Cigs, but now..... I am just confused. So do you have to buy 10 addys to get one good one? I see all these vids and reviews from people and they exhale clouds of vapor. After a month, I finally find ONE addy that does just that. It does it on a standard batt, USB PT and the VP1. It simply is what Vaping should be like. So, how do you insure to get a good 801 addy with the smooth easy straw like draw and not this other $#!7 I have bought from the other vendors?? It is CRAP and I have a good $100 worth of JUNK sitting here. Also, I have tried the good addy on the Vapre 51, and it SUCKS *** still.

I never do this, but I am very frustrated, so I invite some feedback from the vendors I am about to beat down.

1. The most expensive let down first. TrueSmoker, IF you have the same exact item as the VP1, why does yours not last as long and produce a fraction of the vapor I get from my VP1 from Vaprlife? I like the nice etching, but if it creates a $100 shinny non vapor producing POS, don't bother. Thanks for including 3 addys (although oily) with the package, but all three of these are pretty sad along with the Vapre 51 and a dead battery that never provided enough power to take one draw off my Vapre. Just to make it clear, I tried the same battery and the same addy I had on the VP1 to compare and it wouldn't produce a hit like the VP1 from Vaprlife. So the comparison was dead even. I regret this purchase %100.

2. I emailed Arno of Awesomevapor, and he was very fast to respond to my questions, but now I have 2 of the promised 4 hole addys from him, and they don't perform at all like this latest addy I received from Vaprlife. They pale in comparison, and I bought from you based on what I had read here and your response to my emails. Your addys do draw a bit easier, but not much, and doesn't come close to the vapor production of this one 801 addy I received from Vaprlife. On a bright note, the 901 starter kit I got from Awesome vapor and the liquids are great. No complaints with the service or the liquids or the 901 kit, but the 801 kit and the spare addy I bought is a HUGE let down and a waste of money.

3. Rocky Mountain Vapor. I have to wonder if the 510s I have are defective. They have never really produced now that I see what vapor production is like. They shipped fast and had good pricing and I never used their service, so I can't speak for that. But the lack of vapor is really concerning. This is speculation and unless I can test it against another known good 510, it will remain that way. However, I have yet to recommend a 510 and won't till I see one produce anything like the 901, which does pretty darn good. The two 801 addys and USB PT I got from here are garbage. They are very hard to draw through and the USB PT killed one addy because it just stayed on even with the button being up and not pressed. So, the 510s, Not sure about. The 801's I can say are crap as is their USB PT unit.

-------

For the flip side.

1. VaprLife.com, I don't know whether to praise you or damn you The VP1 and one of the addys that came with it are simply amazing! The batt life seems good and the vapor production is just insane. It looks like what I see from Chris and Sean and Grim Green and the Fedora dude. Big puffy billowy clouds on exhale. A smooth easy draw from the addy and with lots of flavor. This 801 addy is simply the best purchase I have made to date. I would have been happy with just getting this addy and no VP1 just to see the difference in quality and performance. Now I feel like I have been cheated on every other E-cig purchase I have made, well over $200 in kits and addys. This addy has spoiled me and I want more. If you can promise me and deliver more of these, I would gladly pay more for them. HELL, I would pay double just not to have to buy 10 addys to get one good one. The VP1 unit you shipped me works great also! I LOVE THIS THING. It concerns me though that the Vapre 51 is so different even though the instructions even say VP1. I might have received a bad one, but the difference is night and day. I am curious if others find any differences. I will say you currently OWN my business for parts.

Lastly is Heaven-Gifts which I can't really rate. Their RY4 produces great vapor as has most of the liquids I have tried so far. I hated the flavor of "French Pipe" it has a rose pedal taste, but that is personal preference and has nothing to do with the vendor. I got another 901 kit from them and it is charging. I also bought some chargers and another 801 batt. The chargers are charging and the other items are waiting to be tested, but the few liquids I have tried are winners especially for the price.

OK, I haven't let these vendors know the issues I have had. I don't plan on bothering with Rocky Mountain since I doubt I will do biz with them again. I will however give TrueSmoker and Awesomevapor a chance for some feedback. Sorry to be so negative, it is not my nature, but I got pissed after thinking about all the addys I have and how I have been struggling to find juice that vapes and the right e-cig and now I think I just got duds. Enough to push someone over the edge I think?

Diggs

Would love input from everyone.

Diggs,

We will take care of it like I said next time just email us straight out will save you alot of typing :) we always stand behind our products 100% if not satisfied we will resolve it. As well some atomizers take some time to break in 2 days or more so don't discount the atomizers just yet. They come coated with liquid to protect atomizer during shipping and it needs to be burned off. I am sorry you had a bad experience on your Vapre51 but I insure you it is a fluke and you lucked out and had a fault with your unit. Send it back

Good Luck and All my best...

JD

Keenan I heard not to use the chargers if you can fit the 510 and blues they are reverse polarity or something will damage them and dont use the 510 atty on a blu i had a old one and it died right away ..I know the blu atty is holding up on the 510 battery i have used it like this for a couple of weeks..yes the 510 atty is better but the blu will work and does well sometimes just as much vapor...Its shorter in this configuration but the filter is slightly smaller looking..IF you want big vapor try cutting with VG i find i need to add flavor and dont have any to add at this time but im going to get some mint to try.This mix may be the trick to get carts to produce vapor like dripping so i will be more satisfied using them in my 510...My videos are too big and I got to make a short one or something to get them on the forum....

Edited by SteveD1

Keenan I heard not to use the chargers if you can fit the 510 and blues they are reverse polarity or something will damage them and dont use the 510 atty on a blu i had a old one and it died right away ..I know the blu atty is holding up on the 510 battery i have used it like this for a couple of weeks..yes the 510 atty is better but the blu will work and does well sometimes just as much vapor...Its shorter in this configuration but the filter is slightly smaller looking..IF you want big vapor try cutting with VG i find i need to add flavor and dont have any to add at this time but im going to get some mint to try.This mix may be the trick to get carts to produce vapor like dripping so i will be more satisfied using them in my 510...My videos are too big and I got to make a short one or something to get them on the forum....

Hi Neighbor out in Prairieville I am in metairie :P

I just want to follow up that so far I am EXTREMELY pleased with the responses from both TrueSmoker and Vaprlife. I am at work now and suspect by the time I get home Arno will have an answer to me as well. The fact everyone has responded so quickly and is willing to look into things speaks volumes about their credibility and customer service ethic.

Also, I was pretty hot last night when I fired that post off and should have just posted about the various performance from the 801s. The Vapre 51 seems to be a fluke and I should have just handled that with the guys at TrueSmoker. Arno has been nothing short of.... Awesome. He has provided me with great customers service, and I am leaning towards the fact that they are just as vulnerable as the customers as to the quality of the 801s. It is sooo frustrating that we and the vendors are stuck in this situation. I am fully on board that we need someone in the states creating a solid reliable product. I would pay more for an Addy that consistently performs. I am going to go under the hood this weekend and see what I can see.

Last thing, can anyone tell me if there is a way to identify the different 801s? Looks like some of them have a model or part number where the battery hooks up, but with my old eyes, I will need a magnifying glass to read it. Should I bother? Do those numbers mean anything?

Big thanks once more to Vaprlife and Truesmoker, I hope people read through all this and see the results, which will likely make me a regular for all of these sites. I am also pretty sure an email is waiting at home from Arno based on my previous experience with him.

Diggs

Diggs,

I'm NOT a manuf, but I also have bought a LOT of stuff as well this week, although I don't have any real problems. Ever since learning here about using a Jewelry Ultrasonic cleaner to clean the Atty's and a Blow off to dry them, I've ordered one of each. IN case you also want to order the same, I'll give you links the the website pages for each one.

The ULTRASONIC CLEANER http://www.blitzinc.net/c=oa4t3VSa5bp9jry6Ipk4oiq1Q/product/CD2800/Ultrasonic_Jewelry_Cleaner_Cleaning_Machine_CD2800.html#

The BLOW OFF: http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/acma680cs.html

Hope these will help

Chris

I don't know if this the right place, but for a minute the discussion turned to inconsistent atty's and Chinese manufacturers, so here it goes.

Is it a legal thing, or a financial overhead thing, that an American Manufacturer has not started producing atty's? It does not seem like the technology is that advanced. Granted I couldn't design one, but Jeso apparently figured out the battery side and is producing a quality product that beats Chinese made batteries hands down.

I feel Chrisahx's pain. I have one 510 atty that is my favorite. I talk to it at night as I lovingly blow out any excess liquid, wipe it down, and sit it in a special place upside down so it won't get mixed up with the other riff raff.

With the legality issue looming on the horizon I can how it is not feasible to invest in this type of thing.

This has bothered me for a while; why China?

You are correct it would be very easy to reproduce the atomizer here in the states, but China holds all the patents. Believe me they are not going to give them up any time soon. That's the reason you see custom battery units being created but not custom atomizers. It sucks I know, but it's all we have for now.