30ml liquid = how many packs?

illy

Hey guys. I've been looking into purchasing an E-Cig for my pops as he has been a life-long smoker since the age of 15.

I was looking into the different options and am pretty set on purchasing the PeeWee from PureSmoker.com. However, looking into the nicotine refills, I ran into a question. Exactly how many packs would 30ml bottles of liquid nicotine provide? Looking on Johnson Creek, I can see that they offer them at about 20 bucks a bottle, and PeeWee cartridges are offered for 4 bucks for 5. So, what's the better route?

It's hard to say how many pack = 30ml. You when you use the juice you normally use a few drops at a time. 3 drops is about 2 smokes. Normally a bottle of juice (30ml) will last me a month, I used to smoke a pack a day.

Don't buy to many carts, it's better to use the juice, order about 10 carts so that he can refill but no more than that. Hope that helps kolobok_smile.gif

I purchased the 50ml bottle and I also wondered just how many cartridges I could refill. I have also purchased the pre-filled and have 15+. I also have been marking my bottle since I got it as to how much I have been using.

Here is what I found:

PeeWee refill 13 carts every 2 days with 24 refills (of 13) out of each 50ml bottle

24 refills at 13 carts per time with a total of 312 total carts.

So basically I get 312 refills of PeeWee carts out of a 50ml bottle.

it is up to you to figure out how much you use as we all vape differently.

I estimate for myself I vape about $1 a day.

Lot's of variables on cost as to what you pay and what you vape.

Well I vape A LOT way more than I ever smoked I think that may have something to do with being able to smoke inside and not getting screamed at but hey... with very heavy vaping 10ml lasts me a week to a week and a half so buy him 2-3 packs of the carts and 30ml of liquid and he should be set for at least a month.

I agree with Chris. If he is a die hard smoker like my dad then I think that he will be *vaping* way more than using cartridges because I have found that cartridges do not give as heavy and full of a vapor as cartridges and is closest to smoking an actual analog. It also might take him a while to make the switch. I have had trouble switching from analogs to e-cigs and currently use both. Although I have severely cut back on analogs.