Which E Liquid Is Best?

vengess

HI to all,im a noobie on here but love my e cigs.I gave up smoking at the begining of the year and have never looked back. I no longer have to centre my life around smoking, i got some added health benefits from stopping smoking as well. my wheezing has stopped and my snoring also stopped. However my snoring has started again and i was wondering is it because i have recently changed my e liquid. I started off on totally wicked's black label but have changed to a pg/vg mix from a smaller vendor. I was wondering could this be the reason behind my snoring or is it just because im still vaping.If so can you recommed something similar to TW,s black label???

If you're breathing has gotten better I can see how this might help you from snoring but unless the juice you're using now is bringing back congestion and wheezing I don't think it has anything to do with it. I've used juices from everywhere and they effect my breathing in a similar way. I breath much better ever since I quit smoking and no juice has made a negative effect on it. ......So the answer to the question "Which E liquid is best?" is the one that you enjoy the most at any particular time. Most Vapers have a favorite which they use most of the time and other favorites for other times. Some like to change it up often, others don't. There are too many good e liquids to list but I would recomend a mostly pg or 100% pg mix because it carries flavors better and works well with all e-cig delivery systems. The only other thing is the amount of nicotine. You have to know your body and how much nicotine you need. If you are vaping high nic and vape a little too much that can leads to headaches or other problems. Finding the right juice is half the battle and half the fun and you will use up the ones that you're not crazy about in time. Buy a 10ml or get 3 or 5 ml samples every time you order for anything and when you hit on something then you might want to get a bigger bottle. Find time to vape the lesser favorite juices you have and the good ones with taste that much better!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a big bottle of TW's black label right here and it's such a mild vape it's hard to compare it to other stuff. I tend to lean more toward cigar flavors lately. For the snoring, maybe you've developed a slight pg allergy? Try switching to pure VG about 2 hours before bed to see if it helps. My friends seem to have mixed results there but they agree it's due to inflammation. That could be about anything but try some VG, though it's different in flavor and vapor production a little. You could always stick with PG too exclusively, could be the mix?

It's hard to tell. What's your new supplier?