Curious About Wide Range Of Prices On Unflavored Nicotine.

Ive browsed a couple vendors and ordered from some. I was just wondering if any DIY vets out there have any more info on this. I've noticed there are many vendors that carry unflavored nicotine eliquid, pg/vg, 18mg all the way to 100mg. Personally Ive ordered 24mg and 36mg only, but the prices are so hugely ranged it makes me wonder whats the difference, other than the markup.

I haven't tested the nicotine volume in any of the juices i receive (i think ill probably start soon just to be safe), but ive seen them range so much

these are a few prices

120ml, 36mg, 70/30 mix - 35$ at one place

125ml, 36mg, 70/30 mix - 11$ at another place

120ml, 36mg, 70/30 mix - 25$ at yet another place

the price range varies so much, is there any real different other than markup? ive ordered twice from the 11$ place because it seems like such a deal, and ive ordered from the 25$ place once, i plan on getting a nic testing kit or something soon just to test my stock out, because with the price range varying so much i cant help but think im getting screwed one way or another. Or is it normal that these prices are this way? I've checked many sites and none are really consistent in price other than the DIY flavorings.

I honestly don't know, and this is just my two cents on it.

I ordered mine from the most reputable site I could, and simply paid the little extra markup for a large quantity. This way I KNOW that it is quality. I don't want to cheap out and end up with something bad.

You most likely won't find too much evil, but some could cut it to 18 and market it as 24, and get away with it for a long time because so few of us do test our nic... not many would notice enough to really catch on.

I order from just a few sites. stick to what I know and trust. Cheap is sometimes great and sometimes not. I don't mind paying a bit more for trust.

Prices do have a tendancy to vary, especially with so many vendors out there. The smaller companies don't always have the resources to offer lower prices.

Turns into supply and profit....unflavored nic liquid used to be fairly cheap, as things grow in popularity, the price goes up.

capitalism at work. Not that It's a bad thing. vendors are trying to stay in business.

Its why the higher nicotine liquids are overall cheaper for mixing. (the higher the concentration = much extra care !!!!)

Premade juices usually run 10-20 bucks a 30 ml bottle. I can make the same for 3.5 bucks or less, talk about markup ;) Then again some of them you just can't remake...you get hooked on one and you pay for it ;)

But, as a retailer, when you are online there are a lot of people out there with money to blow, who don't do research, or just want that product bad enough that they pay huge prices. Of course I am a cheapo, so I look until I have bags under my eyes before I actually get out my card.

I hear ya...I do enjoy spending time, like hunting...but not?

But that is indeed the downfall...you order three times more than what you started to find! You find a cheap deal on Ego batts, and then someone is selling a mod for 12% off, so you pick that up, and then you finally get back to the liquid you wanted...and you order 5 more 6ml samples because they were $1 off...and you then read that they offer free shipping at $100, and you are at 86...but no, those $14 could be spent on supplies and get FREE SHIPPING!!! So you pop another 3 samples in, and hit 106$. so now you are $20 bucks over what you didn't even need in the first place!

I may have went too far in that paragraph...but you get the picture.