So What's Next For My Kgo? I'm Ready For More Accessories!

Dejavu

Day #3 of vaping.....and loving it. Only smoked 5 analogs today (if you count the one im about to smoke b4 bed). Pretty good for a 2-pack a day for 15 years person I guess!

There's no doubt my nicotine needs are being met. I bet my body is just going through withdrawls from the other chemical addons contained in every little evil coffin nail.

Now that I'm enjoying it, I'm ready to get more STUFF. I want more vapor, less re-loading, just anything to make this easier & more enjoyable.

So what's next....tanks? drip tips? Bigger, better........yessssssss!

p.s.

what do i need to be careful of, as far as asseccories that will kill my battery etc. I read something about that at a vape accessory store in the fine print (relating to a 510 ego)

here is the text i am talking about, in relation to a tank on altsmoke.com

NOTE: Please note that this is still a Dual Coil Cartomizer @ 1.5 and not to be used with smaller batteries such as Yeti/510/306/etc. May also kill your standard 650 eGo Batteries, not common but still a possibility. Using this on an eGo will void your warranty.

Edited by Dejavu

I avoid any item that will harm my ego or ego type batteries. sometimes, its just that it will drain them faster and need more frequent charging.

Honestly, I am really loving the ego vision clearomizer. way easy to fill and use. great throat hit, vapor and flavor. not sure about the life expectancy...still a fairly new product. http://www.vaporkings.com/Vision-Clearomizers-s/2060.htm

so many toys out there !!!

MODS? Tanks? It is up to you!

I did the same as you are slowly tapered down cigs, and then when I felt ready, quit completely. It is on your own time. If you are down to just 5 from 40 you are doing EXTREMELY well. That is awesome. Props for that.

From a kGO ask yourself what is your vaping experience lacking? Do you find yourself charging too often?(Big Batt Mod) Needing to fill too much?(Tank or larger Carto, like the vision kit recommended ;) Not getting enough volume or throat hit? (Higher voltage, or lower resistance.) You can be picky and look for the perfect vape. It is out there, you just have to find it. I love my 3.7 unregulated mod with LR fittings, but many prefer High Voltage with SR stuff, as it can produce a warmer vapor.

Vaping is wild, exciting, and you can really do anything with electricity!

Edited by sasetrase

I've been using the ego vision clearomizers on my KGO,and really like them.I have also used a tank on it. IMO, the dual coil stuff might drain the battery a little faster. The 1100mAh battery on the kgo still seems to get me thru the day. I'm going to try some single coil cartos on the tank to see if they make a difference.I have also used the EMDCCs, but dont like them as much.

MODS? Tanks? It is up to you!

I did the same as you are slowly tapered down cigs, and then when I felt ready, quit completely. It is on your own time. If you are down to just 5 from 40 you are doing EXTREMELY well. That is awesome. Props for that.

From a kGO ask yourself what is your vaping experience lacking? Do you find yourself charging too often?(Big Batt Mod) Needing to fill too much?(Tank or larger Carto, like the vision kit recommended ;) Not getting enough volume or throat hit? (Higher voltage, or lower resistance.) You can be picky and look for the perfect vape. It is out there, you just have to find it. I love my 3.7 unregulated mod with LR fittings, but many prefer High Voltage with SR stuff, as it can produce a warmer vapor.

Vaping is wild, exciting, and you can really do anything with electricity!

There was an accident on my island today & I couldn't get home past the wreck for over 2 hours (didn't bring my kgo) and ended up smoking 10 ciggs today. I'll never make that mistake again "not brining one with me!".

Yes I think I would like to try a larger carto, so I think that will be my first addition, the clearomizer carto. Can anyone suggest a good place to order one, where good = fast shipping turnaround + nice price :)

Hi there.. I have a KGO (well, two!) and it lasts all day and into the next. I've used Boge 2.0 cartos, EMDCCs, stardusts, but my favorite is the 1.7ohm low rez cartos from Crystal Clear Vaping,, they call them resurrectors. The EMDCCs are big and bulky, but they hold over 3mls of juice so you don't have to top off as often. I didn't care for the stardusts... the wick is in the top of the tank so you have to keep tipping it to keep the wick wet.. My next purchase is going to be a phiniac tank... SOOO pretty! I like to change flavors many times during the day, so I always carry 7 or 8 full cartos with me.. if the one I'm using starts to dry out, I put on a fresh carto with a different flavor.. I have too many I like, and have never found just one flavor that I want to vape all day. That's why I've got over 70 bottles of juice! Order a couple of everything,, everyone is looking for something different and you kind of just have to try it all to see what works for you. Good luck!

Sweet-Vapes.com for vision clearos and the best juice money can buy.

Backups, backups, backups and more backups. I always have a 650mah Ego with me, and one in the car. As well as my Main PV on me, with an extra battery, 5ml of juice, and an extra carto. I also keep a 510 atty with me and a different kind of juice, but these are just for fun.

Cartos and clearos are convienient for on the go but the best vape comes from dripping into a lr306 atty. Use a xl 306 drip tip if you want to use a drip shield or the cone that comes with your kit.

My first place to check is always Forever Vapor

a couple other reliable places are Liberty flights http://www.liberty-flights.com/products.asp (make sure to click the 20% off in the upper left corner before adding things to cart)

ecig express (just ordered some more ego vision clearomizers) http://www.ecigexpress.com/

I've been using the ego vision clearomizers on my KGO,and really like them.I have also used a tank on it. IMO, the dual coil stuff might drain the battery a little faster. The 1100mAh battery on the kgo still seems to get me thru the day. I'm going to try some single coil cartos on the tank to see if they make a difference.I have also used the EMDCCs, but dont like them as much.

Could anyone give me a direct link to a store selling these ego vision clearomizers?

Or any of the other products you guys have suggested. I know you have said what site's to get things from. But I need actual direct links to the products

It's too confusing finding the exact right ones for my KGO & I don't want to order something that won't fit or work with my kgo....thanks ahead of time guys!

ok well i ordered the ego vision clearomizer from myfreedomsmokes, i hate that they charge $6 for shipping even within their own state though, UGH!!!

Ok..reading about it but I still have a couple of questions...I found the dual coil cartos drain my KGO battery so I switched back to the boge cartos...will this clearomizer drain the battery faster than the boges? How long do they last? A week or 2 before they need to be tossed? Do I need an atomizer or does it work like a carto with the atomizer built in?

I have not had one die on me yet. I use the LR one for about 11 hrs. a day on my eGo-T batt. I have never tried to see how long my batt would last with it. You will not need to but anything else. Give it a try I have found it to be very reliable and very easy to use.